A stone in 68! August challenge, anyone in?

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by Venus_Blue, 4 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Venus_Blue

Venus_Blue Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(39.39%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counter 4lyf ;D
    I know I'm brand spankin' new to this forum, but I have a goal that I need to reach, and I was wondering if anyone was into joining me? I could use the support!
    I'm off to a festival in August, and I'd like to be a stone lighter! 68 days, that works out (roughly) to 1.5lbs a week, I calorie count and eat between 1000-1200 calories a day, and I've just started 30 Day Shred, alongside my usual hour of pilates.
    If anyone is up for this I'm officially starting it today, I weighed in at 142.3 lbs this morning, or 10.2 stone, and by August looking to be at 128.3 :D
    We can do it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    welcome to the forum , i cant loose another stone , but ill keep popping in to see how your doing =). xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.