A stone to go with simple start

Ok so 22 points leftover so here goes!

Points got from skinny doll so hope she's right!

Chicken and sweetcorn soup 6
Vegvchow mein 6

Strawberry daquiri 4
Mojitio 6
2 bud light 8
Heineken 10
Wine 5

23:eek:ver

Weeklies left ? Who knows will figure it out tomorrow!

Food plan for today

Breakfast

Shredded wheat
Milk
Porridge bread
Ham

Snacks

Pork loin (weird snack I know!)
2 cups of two 4
Purple snack 3
Wine 3

Dinner

Burger
Chips
Slimbo
Salad
Cheese 1
Ketchup 1

Last edited:
Eating out ALWAYS puts me on the back foot with the weeklies. I had a leaving do on Friday, a meal at a friend's last night (4 courses), going out for lunch tomorrow and my birthday meal on Tuesday (WI is Wednesday - great!!). Your Chinese looked great from a choice perspective - it was the drink that clocked up your points. I've had hardly anything alcoholic (I stuck to spirits (2pp each) with lo cal mixers or alcholol free beer (1pp each)) but I have still gone over - so annoying - but that's what I get for having 2 slices of cake!! I am trying to eat sensibly for the rest of the time.

Ya I lucky don't eat out very often and I always find it hard to decide what to get it definitely is the alcohol i could have picked lighter drinks but I didn't think we were having as much as we were and atleast I had the points ended up having the tiniest glass of wine tonight to finish off our weekend I don't know how I would spend points without alcohol they all seem to go on that! Weeklies now officially gone will have to be creative with treats for the next two days!

Ok food plan for today,

Breakfast

Shredded wheat
Milk
Coffee

Lunch

Egg salad sandwich
Soup

Dinner

Stew (again left the wrong meat out of the freezer)
Slice of porridge bread

Snacks
Fruit, slice of porridge bread, sugarfree jelly and plenty of teas and coffees!

Got to get my half an hour walk in aswell.

2 more days till weigh in really need a good one this week!

Last edited:
Hi there so impressed with your diary good for you. I have been following slimming world but getting abit fed up and fancied trying weight watchers. See when u put down pancakes for your breakfast is that ordinary Scotch pancakes. Going to subscribe if thats ok

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks a million linds69, I am ao determined now I just have to get back to goal! The pancakes were just homemade although they were so skinny maybe more a crepe but as it was pancake tuesday and I didn't want to feel left out, if you use skimmed milk and spray oil then you only have you point the flour, I tried the ones with the banana and two eggs and they are ok not as good a the real thing!

Another cracking day today, will definitely be going on a nice long walk!

Plan for today.

Breakfast

Porridge with cinnamon and grated Apple.

Lunch

Tuna salad sandwich.

Dinner

Bacon and cabbage.

Will try to keep portion sizes small and snacking to a minimum today for weigh in tomorrow and drink loads of water!

Last edited:
Not eating anymore today might have a hot drink before bed but that'll be it!

Weeklies left 0
Activity points earned 15

Bring on weigh in tomorrow will be gutted if I'm not down my pound!

Hey subscribing if you don't mind? I'm new to the site but not to ww. I've been doing filling and healthy this last few weeks and love it. Your diary is looking good. Best of luck with weigh-in tomorrow x

Yeah the loss is a bonus really, as long as we are feeling well and good about ourselves!

Thanks lins69!

I knew I was feeling lighter this week was down 2.5 lbs so delighted! Half way to my 5lb goal and 4 weeks left to get there so its looking good!

Another night out this weekend if I can reign it in like I did last weekend I'll be happy might try drinking lighter drinks and will have to examine the menu before I go in!

Plan for today

Breakfast

Beans
Egg
Porridge bread

Lunch

Tuna salad wrap

Dinner

Chicken curry
Chips
Brown rice

Snacks

Some fruit and yogurt, plenty of teas and coffee.

Well done on your 2.5lb!

Back