A stone to go with simple start

Ah, the dreaded picking. I was like that a couple of weeks ago but I tried to eat WW crisps and biscuits rather than full fat but I couldn't stop either: crumpets, thins, just all sorts.
Fingers crossed you will get away with it. x

I don't think I will get away with it but it might teach me a lesson! I just want to get it over with so I can put it behind me!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395564478.495401.jpg

That was just me checking if I can post pictures I can't from my phone but I can from my ipad, not that'll I'll have any thing exciting to post!

So weigh in this morning and I was up a half not as bad as I expected! I am thinking of doing simple start with the 2 treats a day this week as I am not heading out this weekend!

My two treats for today are 2 glasses of Heineken

I did 75 minutes of exercise as well which is showing up as 5 propoints. Not bad it was hard work though!

It's good to be back on it, hopefully I will stay this way!

Your food choices look scrumptious today. I had fruit and yogurt too but I add a bit of splenda to sweeten it and sometimes a couple of drops of vanilla essence to flavour it. I think both are 0pp.

Good to see you sound bright eyed and bushy tailed again!

Hi maria, ya thanks back with a bang seeing the food will hopefully show me all the delicious stuff I can eat so when i am tempted I will be able to look back and see that nice food doesn't have to be bad thats the plan anyway! I do that with my yougurt aswell sometimes its really good might have some this morning actually with some strawberries!

Did you chop your crumpets in half? they look thin. wish I thought of that. lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

mmm I do love them bit of crumpets st the min but when I do go back on them ill chop in half xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok I had half a slimbo with hummus because I had to check how it tasted! I love it, think I will make a sandwich out of it for lunch with salad and ham should be nice.

Just did another hour in the garden earning 4 propoints hope some veg actually grows now with all the effort I'm putting in!

Last edited:
Ok plan for today

Breakfast
Shredded wheat and milk

Lunch
Wrap with left of diet coke pork and salad

Dinner
Shepherds pie

Snacks
Fruit with yogurt, teas and coffees, and I might have some popcorn.

Back