A stone to go with simple start

Ya its great got to keep it up now!

Today has been a good day again, must remember to save points for dinner sunday incase I make it out, hubby is working so hoping to head out with my mam.

Well done on your pound off. x

Another beautiful day out today will be adding a good bit of activity points, I'm going to get stuck into the garden eventually it will be ready for planting maybe after today if I stick at it!

Breakfast
Porridge with cinnamon and grated Apple

Lunch
Slimbo with beans
Fruit and yougurt

Dinner
Baked potato with salad and tuna steaks bought some cheese spread thing in aldi yesterday must point that and might have it on my potato

Snacks
Coffee and a ww bar 2 , bagel slim, maybe some eggy crumpets yum!

Last edited:
8 points for my cheese but I think I will use it over the week so its fine, its funny I have no problem spending 8 on chocolate but I had to really think about the cheese, need to get a grip!

Now i'm down to 27 weeklies thats crap its only friday! Really have to make smart choices when I'm out for dinner on sunday and serious limit the alcohol intake for the weekend! Dunno how I am blowing threw my points this week!

Plan for today

Breakfast
2 bagel slims
Coffee
Was meant to have eggs but the were horrible

Lunch
Ham salad with porridge bread and some brown pasta

Dinner
Stew

Snacks
Yogurt, coffee, fruit and maybe a few drinks tonight.

Exercise going to do an hour and a half of gardening and hopefully some cleaning so I don't have to do it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile ap

Last edited:
Hubby has picked me up 6 bud light so that's going to take 18 weeklies leaving me with 9 for the week that's a little frightening although I'll never drink 6 the most I would have is 3!

Dinner out on Sunday will be a challenge but that's life I'll just have to go with it!

Got my hour and a half exercise in again today, my back is actually broken from all the shovelling every time I think I'm getting closer to planting I realise that I'm no way near its going to be ages before I have any veg growing!

Activity points earned today 6.

Roll on 6 so my weekend can begin!

Woke up thinking of chocolate its going to be a struggle today and the 3 easter eggs sitting on the counter are not helping, thank you mother in law!

Trying to male a plan for today but I'm struggling

Breakfast
2 bagel slims
Coffee

Lunch
Another 2 bagel slims and beans

Dinner
Pasta with cream cheese Ham onion mushroom sweetcorn and peas

Snacks
Fruit, yogurt, coffee, ww bar 2

Weeklies left 7
Activity points earned today 3

Last edited:
Happy mothers day to all the mammys out there, best feeling ever!

Woke up to the most beautiful bunch of flowers, a new hair dryer, a can of diet coke, 6 bottles of bud light, chip sticks, a very cute card and a giant lindt bunny! Looking forward to my meal out today with my mam and nan, no going to worry too much about what I eat for dinner but I'll try be good the ready of the day.

Breakfast

Lunch/dinner

I would say it will be the full 3 courses, yum!

Happy mothers day to all the mammys out there, best feeling ever!

Woke up to the most beautiful bunch of flowers, a new hair dryer, a can of diet coke, 6 bottles of bud light, chip sticks, a very cute card and a giant lindt bunny! Looking forward to my meal out today with my mam and nan, no going to worry too much about what I eat for dinner but I'll try be good the ready of the day.

Breakfast

Lunch/dinner

I would say it will be the full 3 courses, yum!

Enjoy your day out. x

Well went way over points today as expected but I will try pull it back tomorrow, I had a lovely day and feel very blessed to have such an amazing family x

Back on plan today.

Breakfast
Bagel slim(slightly obsessed)
2 bacon medallions

Lunch
Ww bread roll
Tuna

Dinner
Chips
Diet coke Chicken
Corn on the cob

Snacks
Popcorn, fruit, yogurt, coffee

I should try do some exercise but I'm so lazy today!

Beautiful day out today, I will definitely try and get out for a walk!

Breakfast
Shredded wheat and milk

Lunch
Bagel slim
Tuna

Dinner
Burger
Chips

Feeling a bit crap today think my totm is coming which will probably be bad for the scales tomorrow and for the cravings for the weekend. Can't wait for a fresh start tomorrow.

Food choices have been looking good. It looks like you are doing F & H so I assume your burger and chips yesterday were "on plan"/home made ones?

Hey enma they are so lovely! I am actually in Ireland and they sell them in dunnes I haven't seen them in tesco they are country kitchen I bought 3 packets when I found them and stuck them in the freezer they wont last long tho at the rate im eatting them!

Shockingly I'm down a massive 2 pounds what the hells bells is that about, delighted to be back to my pre pregnancy weight wohoo 9 more till goal!

It's great to be back to my full 49 weeklies!

Breakfast was skipped as always I wonder does everyone who weighs in the morning do this?

Lunch
Bagel slim with beans and bacon medallions if I have them

Dinner
Steak with roasted veg and baby potatoes

Snacks
Tea and coffee and fruit cocktail with yogurt

Course in childcare tonight just one night on behaviour in toddlers so won't be snacking at home and will avoid the biscuits!

Back