A stone to go with simple start

Starving today for some reason, just had two crumpets with strawberry 'jam' ,as long as I stick to the filling and healthy I should be ok, well here's hoping!

My two treats today were a meringue nest with fruit and yougurt and a small glass of wine! Off to bed now so another good day!

Plan for the day,

Breakfast
Shredded wheat
Milk

Lunch
2 Wraps with hummus, salad and ham

Dinner
Bacon
Potato
Veg

Snacks
Fruit and maybe yogurt or crumpets not sure yet! Already thinking about chocolate today so I may have to have that as my treat!

Stuck to my food plan today although I did have an extra treat, having 3 bottles of bud light instead of 2 so I will just have one treat another night. Feeling good hope it shows l on the scales on Wednesday!

I'm sure it'll be fine. In the 2nd week you have 49 weekly points rather than your treats and you can use them any time.

Sticking to the diet again today (so far)

Breakfast
Shredded wheat and milk
Mango

Lunch
Wrap with hummus salad and chicken

Dinner
Pork chop
Potatoes
Beans

Treats
Chocolate

Snacks
Popcorn, coffee and fruit!

Exercise
Walking for 45 minutes

Ok I managed to go over by 14 points so I have changed back to having my 49 picking two treats from the list does not work for me so counting everything I have as treats this week I still have 8 weeklies left, not bad for a sunday night! Planning hours in the garden tomorrow if it is not a complete wash out so heres hoping! Early night for me again as my munchkin is teething and there's no telling when she'll wake hope she stays down would be great!

Ugh mine too Lou! Thankfully she's staying at her granny's tonight so I get a FULL NIGHT SLEEP!! I'm sure you'll appreciate how exciting this is!

Granny's are the best, shockingly she slept all night so we all had a great sleep sometimes it's the nights you expect no sleep you get the most!

Plan for today

Breakfast
Porridge with cinnamon

Lunch
2 weight watchers bread rolls with tuna and sweetcorn

Dinner
Chicken curry
Brown rice
Chips

Snack
Fruit, eggy crumpets, maybe something out of my 8 weeklies!

Ya ava was so great for sleeping then she got sick and was waking two or three times a night for over a month but now she seems to be getting back into her sleeping thank god, I love sleep!

Weeklies officially gone now on sweets and treats so have to be extra good tomorrow and pray for a good result on Wednesday!

I stupidly weighed myself this morning bad move it says I've put up a pound! Official weigh in is tomorrow so hopefully it will be gone by then or else its last week coming back to bite me in the arse! I wish I had of just waited but I will never learn its just too tempting with the scales right there maybe I need to take the battery out!

I will not let this ruin my day though still have 3 pounds to lose before ava is 9 months (12th of april) so ill keep ploughing away!

Breakfast
Shredded wheat and milk

Lunch
Porridge bread with tuna and sweetcorn

Dinner
Chicken stir fry maybe not sure on this one

Snacks
Fruit, coffee and tea and water, water and more water!

Hopefully it will stop raining and I will get some more gardening done, didn't realise how much work I had taken on but its great fot exercise!

Spent 1 hour in the garden and earned 4 activity points, it's starting to look good out there now, should be able to start planting next week fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile ap

Well luckily the cake didn't show up, down 1lb happy enough with that two more to go in two weeks ! Think I will limit my alcohol to one night this week and I bought ww bars so I won't waste too much on chocolate!
Breakfast
Apple
Tea

Brunch
Egg
Porridge bread
Bacon medallions
Beans
Mushrooms

Dinner
Burger
Chips