A stone to go with simple start

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397009761.660211.jpg breakfast/lunch

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile ap

Mind over matter Lou :) have a big glass of water to try to take the temptation away.

So pleased you got your target, a week early as well!?

Well done, great loss!

Really enjoyed my dinner today as I was so hungry by the time it was ready usually I am more organised with veg prepped and ready to go but lesson learned. I stuck to plan today but added in a ww bar tonight when I got home not a bad way to spend 2 points.

Heres to a good week, hubby is working the weekend and I usually stuff myself when I am bored so I have invited my mam and sisters over for a dvd night I will get some low point treats and try stay on track!

Weeklies left 47

Ok plan for today,

Breakfast
Shredded wheat and milk

Lunch
Beans on slimsters

Dinner
Spag bol

Don't think there will be any exercise my hips are killing me, but we'll see how they are later.

It is so quite on here today!

Snacks so far have just been fruit but I picked up some icecream today and its only 1 point for a scoop so looking forward to that tonight!

I didn't end up having my ice cream my child minder made a chocolate biscuit cake and I had a tiny bit so gonna point that at around 4 to be on the safe side and I also had 2 wine spritzers with my hubby so around 10 points.

Off to bed now so ...

Weeklies left 33

No exercise done again today, tomorrow I'm planting my vegetables so will be in the garden for the day that will be all my exercise is say!

Ya thanks Clare you're right before I would have had both!

Veggies planted and it only took an hour hopefully they will grow now, will have to wait a few months and see what happens. Fingers crossed!

It's Friday woohoo, I love the weekend, my mam and sisters are coming over tonight for DVDs and relaxy time, gonna make some popcorn in the air popper and have some ice cream and chocolate maybe, roll on six o clock!

Plan for today...

Breakfast
Bagel slim with laughing cow 2

Lunch
Brown rice
Veggies
Ham cubes

Dinner
Pork chops
Potatoes
Beans

Snacks
?, all sorts of goodies!

Weeklies are 31 before goodies

It wasn't really that nice but Ok with the ice cream! It was just mash a ripe banana, add an egg, teaspoon of sweetner and a tablespoon of cocoa I actually put mine in bun cases and into the oven for about 15 minutes you get 4 out of that and 1 point on f & h

Ok down to 20 points, had some of my yummy lindt bunny for 8 and some Ketchup 1 with my dinner. I made some popcorn aswell which is great cos its free!

4 activity points earned

Another good day today,

I tried to be a bit adventurous today and make a cake or of f&h ingredients good god it was awful, I did make lemon curd kind of thing that was delish on icecream.

Breakfast
Shredded wheat and milk

Lunch
2 bagel slims and ham

Dinner
Lasagna 1 point for the cheese
And salad

Dessert
Icecream 1 point with lemon curd

Snack
Apple

Thinking of having a can of cider for 8 points will be down to 10 Weeklies then!

Turning in to a lazy lump need to stay exercising!

Plan for today

Breakfast
Shredded wheat with milk and strawberries

Lunch
Salad of some kind I'm thinking

Dinner
Steak, mushrooms, onions, carrots, baby potatoes and I might pick up some pepper sauce if it's not too high in points make it extra yummy!

Snacks
Yogurt with lemon curd, fruit and maybe some popcorn when tiny tot goes to bed!

3 days to weigh in, 10 points left feeling good so far!

Went for lunch today and stuck to the plan I got a yummy salad with beef and balsamic dressing, had a bit too much beef today, I forgot what was for dinner. After lunch called to my mothers where I had 4 points worth of chocolate. I really hope last week's unexpected loss doesn't come back on!

Back