A stone to go with simple start

Just found out I'm being made redundant in June :confused: how sucky is that!

Stuck to plan so far but I'm thinking of having a large glass of wine this evening!

Breakfast
Pancakes wit strawberries and greek yogurt

Lunch
Wraps with lettuce

Dinner
Bacon and cabbage

Snacks
Yogurt with lemon curd, fruit and WINE !

Ok so I've had two glasses of wine so over my points by 3 but that's it now gonna stop feeling sorry for myself and just cop on, after all things could be a lot worse! At least I will get to spend the summer with my baby without having to think about work!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile ap

Propoints day today

Breakfast
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397597768.249192.jpg

Milk 3
Cornflakes 3
Fruit 0

Lunch
Ww wrap 3
Tomato relish 1
Cheese 2
Ham 1
Peppers mushrooms onion 0

Dinner
Salmon 5
Couscous 5
Stir fried veggies 0

Bringing me to 23, so 3 left for a treat!

Today is going well so far,

Breakfast
Shredded wheat and milk

Lunch
Bread thingy with ham salad
Apple and melon

Dinner
Burger with chips and going to try make onion rings

Feel like jumping off the wagon for awhile don't even know why I really have to cop on! Haven't been too bad today but just feeling a bit unmotivated!

40 Weeklies left and a night out Saturday night so will have to rein it in, game of thrones night with the hubby tomorrow night will have to just have popcorn as my treat or have a points day will decide in the morning!

Decided to stick with filling and healthy, its too easy to waste points on rubbish doing points at least I know I will eat the healthy foods this way.

Breakfast
Beans on toast
Apple and melon

Lunch
Tuna rolls
Fruit and yougurt

Dinner
Pork stir fry with brown rice and corn on the cob

Snacks
Popcorn, fruit and tea and coffee

I had a major blow out the last two days, feel pretty **** after it going to get back on track now well as much as I can when I am going out tonight!

Breakfast
Shredded wheat and milk

Lunch
Sweet potato and sweetcorn fritters

Dinner
Chips egg and beans

I will have to be extremely good for the rest of the week and limit the damage I have already done!

Hey clare I decided to give slimming world a go for a week was getting bored of weight watchers but I could be back yet, just felt like I needed a change for a bit! How are you getting on?

I really liked slimming world but it's not suiting me this time around - all about choices really. How are you getting on with it?

Today is just day two and so far its been good, I have never really stuck to any plan other than ww and I was watching all the slimming world diaries on here and they look great so I said I might aswell give it a go. Want to see which suits best. Weigh in tomorrow dreading it had a really bad week last week!

Well it's a new start :)
Did you join a class or just flying solo? I still have my sw book from January so it's the most recent one. Could pop it in the post to you if it'd help?

That is so lovely of you, I am going solo at the moment but I have copies of my mams book so I think I am Ok for now but I think I might go to a meeting next week just to see what is like, I will still go to my weight watchers too because I have 2 weeks left that I paid for after Christmas and I could do with all the motivation I can get!

Back on the ww wagon, slimming world is not for me but im glad I tried it!

Breakfast
Shredded wheat and milk
Homemade scone

Out for the day so dunno what food will be like but i'll make the best choices I can!

Ended up having BBQ in the beautiful weather, we made it ww friendly we'll as much as possible

I had burger in a slimbo with cheese (1) coleslaw (2) homemade ketchup, 2 sausages (3) ww petit pain and salad. I had 3 drinks a swell 2 frozen daiquiris (8), Heineken (5)

So altogether that's 19 so far. Dunno how to count the last few days so as I'm starting fresh I think I'll say I have my full 49 or I might go off the rails thinking I have none left!

Might still have another frozen daiquiri trying to decide they are so yum!

We'll I did have that other drink last night bringing my total to 23 weeklies but not bad for a BBQ so left with 26 but will try not to use them all!

It's so hard to plan days when we are both off for the long weekend but I will make the best choices when we are out and about I suppose that's what it's all about isn't it!

Back