1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

A Student's SW Journey!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by TequilaMockingbird, 7 June 2014 Social URL.

1. TequilaMockingbird

TequilaMockingbird Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So it's back on slimming world for me and I'm so excited! I lost half a stone in 2 weeks a year or so ago, but ended up having to put the weight loss on the back burner when I became ill, and coupled with having to work 9-5, college 6-9 + weekend voluntary work I just didn't have the time to cook!

Now I have more time, I'm better and my mind is in gear to LOSE THIS WEIGHT!

I'm 22, 5'5 and 12 stone odd. I'd like to be ten stone. I don't just want to do this to look good (although getting my confidence back will be great), but as a future healthcare professional (I'm a student nurse) I want not only to know what health is, but to be healthy myself! I can't exactly preach without doing it myself.

I've got my boyfriend on board with me, he doesn't need to lose the weight but I know he'll benefit from a healthy diet and he's looking forward to all the new recipes, especially Kay's indian delights!

So thankyou to everyone and lets do this!! :p

I want to be like this again, but with a trimmer arms and tummy: (3 years ago) 283107_10150341210903885_5940784_n.jpg

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TequilaMockingbird

TequilaMockingbird Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Today:
    Mug shot
    1 Babybel
    Jacket potato with one whole bell pepper, one onion, one chilli all cut into slices, with a baby bell melted over the top
    For dinner I'll be having sw chips, egg and tomatoes

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.