1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

A Student's SW Journey!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by TequilaMockingbird, 7 June 2014 Social URL.

1. TequilaMockingbird

TequilaMockingbird Active Member

So it's back on slimming world for me and I'm so excited! I lost half a stone in 2 weeks a year or so ago, but ended up having to put the weight loss on the back burner when I became ill, and coupled with having to work 9-5, college 6-9 + weekend voluntary work I just didn't have the time to cook!

Now I have more time, I'm better and my mind is in gear to LOSE THIS WEIGHT!

I'm 22, 5'5 and 12 stone odd. I'd like to be ten stone. I don't just want to do this to look good (although getting my confidence back will be great), but as a future healthcare professional (I'm a student nurse) I want not only to know what health is, but to be healthy myself! I can't exactly preach without doing it myself.

I've got my boyfriend on board with me, he doesn't need to lose the weight but I know he'll benefit from a healthy diet and he's looking forward to all the new recipes, especially Kay's indian delights!

So thankyou to everyone and lets do this!! :p

I want to be like this again, but with a trimmer arms and tummy: (3 years ago) 283107_10150341210903885_5940784_n.jpg

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TequilaMockingbird

TequilaMockingbird Active Member

Today:
    Mug shot
    1 Babybel
    Jacket potato with one whole bell pepper, one onion, one chilli all cut into slices, with a baby bell melted over the top
    For dinner I'll be having sw chips, egg and tomatoes