A summary of CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cah-ching, 13 July 2007 Social URL.

1. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Hi there,

Someone at work has asked me for information on the Cambridge Diet. I haven't yet asked my CDC for a brochure as I haven't seen her. So wondered whether someone has posted a summary of how the diet works on here?

CC xxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jane

jane Opinionated

Hello C-C.
    My suggestion is to get her to go to the official Cambridge web site.
    It has all sorts of info about the diet, the company, CDC's etc. I realise it won't be quite as comprehensive as the SS brochure but still gives a good intro to the whole set up.
  4. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Thanks Jane.

I did that before I posted on here. I figured there'd be an overload of information and I wanted a summary of how great the diet is. :)

Tah though. See you!!
  5. jane

jane Opinionated

Silly me of couirse you did!

not sure what else to suggest except to get her to phone a CDC & get as much info as she can down the phone,then when she's convince that it's the best thing since sliced bread she can go & visit the councellor to get her paperwork done & buy her first weeks stash! (oops sorry Diet Product)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.