A tough week

abouttime

Hi Guys

I have been very quiet on this over the past week, I have been checking in the odd time but not really posting. I am really hoping for a better loss this week I will be so disheartened if I dont! Not a crumb of food has passed my lips since April 10th and I really had hoped to shift 3 stone before I did my refeed which starts June 11th. Hope you are all keeping well, and I will let you all know how I get on in the morning!!

Love to all, we can all do this!!
Ci x

:girlpower:Awww hun, ive been having a bad week too...not cheated or anything just felt really low and impatient to be thin,if that makes sense. also been crying all day over nothing....?????? Just look how well youve done so far, your only 2lbs away from 2 stone and 2 stone is AMAZING!! (just looked at my old slimming world book and its taken you 5 wks to do what i took 4 months to do so big pat on the back) and im sure your goal of 3stone is sooooo achievable you will surprise yourself. Chin up sweety and in the words of Dory.....just keep swimming, just keep swimming

You've done fab! If you do your refeed and maintenance properly you should still be losing so that 3stone will be gone before you know it x

Back