A treat for each stone lost

Mini_Mimi

Hello guys,
Hope everyone is well :)
I currently have 5 and a half stone to lose (feels like loads) but hoping by making mini goals of a stone at a time it won't feel like its taking ages. So for each stone I lose I plan on treating myself (not a food thing of course). Wondering if anyone else is doing the same? If so, what will your treats/rewards be?
Heres mine:
Current weight is 13st 6
13st- (okay this is a food one) Family meal at our favourite pancake place. The rest of the day will stick to plan.
12 st - New perfume.
11st - New trainers.
10st- Daytrip.
9st- New tattoo
8st- Goal weight! I won't even need a reward as I'll be sooo happy with the new me! :D
Anyone else want to add theirs? :)

Ooh great idea!
15 stone - new trainers
14 stone - half a dozen massages
13 stone - some new clothes
12 stone - redecorate my study
11 stone - some horse riding lessons
10 stone - a holiday

:)

I tend to by myself something nice at each milestone. Early on I would treat myself to a new piece of clothing that I had always wanted but could never fit into, and then I bought a FitBit to track my fitness. My latest was a new pair of trainers to wear for my gym classes :)

I won't lie, I have had the odd cheat meal now and again (On birthday's etc.) but that is a rare treat.

I think treats at milestones really help to keep me focused. Being able to fit into a smaller size pair of trousers gives me such a buzz and also fires me on to loose more and more.

Back