A tubby mummys woes....

I'm feeling low in self control right now, have just had an options hot choc but desperate to raid kids stash, so thought I would post here.

I was going to post about my journey to this point of my life where I joined sw. I have always weighed around 11st which which chunky, but I felt 'ok' and then I had babies 2 & 3 in close succession, and found myself weighing 12 stone 12 after baby 3 was a year old. I then started doing slim fast and proceeded to lose around a stone and a half, but then babies 1 & 2 ( not babies anymore!) started asking why I wasn't eating food and my eldest started refusing breakfast... So I stopped last October, a little weight crept on over Xmas and then I decided to do it the proper way. So here I am!

So I now weigh 2 stone less than 18 months ago and 1 stone less than when we married 9 years ago. I turned 30 last year and the realisation in getting older, plus very strong family history of heart disease, and the prospect of moving to Australia in 15 months!

Feeling better now, urge has gone, this is very good!

Ok admission coming... Child number 2 asked to make cake for nannies birthday, I've just had a bit of cake mix n a fair few white buttons..... It's weigh in day tomorrow, why do I do it to myself????

I'm making a big out loud promise now- I'm not going to have a post weigh in 'treat' tomorrow. I NEED to do this... I am going to keep on with exercise, and hope tomorrow doesn't bring bad news.....

Saz xxxx

sarahaa said:
It's 5k so about 3.5 miles, went out again tonight for a 1 mile run then did level 3 30ds... Felt easier and god I feel awesome now!

Had a lively dinner as well- food has been lovely but healthy today. I used some of the soup as a sauce base and cooked chicken breasts with the sauce, courgette peppers onions spring onions and tomatoes and bacon, and served with rice.... Yummo!!!

Hope I have as good a day tomorrow and the scales sts or lose 1 this week, it started bad but I am trying hard now!!!

You're doing great. Well done on the exercise too!!

sarahaa said:
I'm feeling low in self control right now, have just had an options hot choc but desperate to raid kids stash, so thought I would post here.

I was going to post about my journey to this point of my life where I joined sw. I have always weighed around 11st which which chunky, but I felt 'ok' and then I had babies 2 & 3 in close succession, and found myself weighing 12 stone 12 after baby 3 was a year old. I then started doing slim fast and proceeded to lose around a stone and a half, but then babies 1 & 2 ( not babies anymore!) started asking why I wasn't eating food and my eldest started refusing breakfast... So I stopped last October, a little weight crept on over Xmas and then I decided to do it the proper way. So here I am!

So I now weigh 2 stone less than 18 months ago and 1 stone less than when we married 9 years ago. I turned 30 last year and the realisation in getting older, plus very strong family history of heart disease, and the prospect of moving to Australia in 15 months!

Feeling better now, urge has gone, this is very good!

Well done for staying focused! Sw is a great way to manage your weight as it fits the whole family. Makes it too hard when cooking for different meals x

sarahaa said:
Ok admission coming... Child number 2 asked to make cake for nannies birthday, I've just had a bit of cake mix n a fair few white buttons..... It's weigh in day tomorrow, why do I do it to myself????

I'm making a big out loud promise now- I'm not going to have a post weigh in 'treat' tomorrow. I NEED to do this... I am going to keep on with exercise, and hope tomorrow doesn't bring bad news.....

Saz xxxx

Don't dwell on it. It's tough at times like that. I'm baking tonight too and know I'll have to fight myself! Am sure you'll be fine just stay focused :) x

Thank you, I appreciate your response, off for another 1 mile run and level 3 in the morn, before weigh in! Thought I might still do level 1 or 2 tonight, what do u think as a last push?

Xxxx

Dread dread dreading weigh in tomorrow.

Expecting a gain which I deserve, but it's been very 50/50 this week, have had some amazing times, but lots of room for improvement.

I am turning over a new leaf- I want to be 100% this week, and need to keep that in mind! I am going to chat with consultant tomorrow to see if there are any suggestions to boost loss this week, as I really feel I need it. I have had scan bran every day this week and 2l of water, so any other suggestions?

Well I guess tomorrow will tell....I've just done my 30ds, level 3 obviously, and am going all out on run in the morning

I shall update tomorrow, good or bad!

Night night xxxx

sarahaa said:
Thank you, I appreciate your response, off for another 1 mile run and level 3 in the morn, before weigh in! Thought I might still do level 1 or 2 tonight, what do u think as a last push?

Xxxx

Go for it. It can only help x

sarahaa said:
Dread dread dreading weigh in tomorrow.

Expecting a gain which I deserve, but it's been very 50/50 this week, have had some amazing times, but lots of room for improvement.

I am turning over a new leaf- I want to be 100% this week, and need to keep that in mind! I am going to chat with consultant tomorrow to see if there are any suggestions to boost loss this week, as I really feel I need it. I have had scan bran every day this week and 2l of water, so any other suggestions?

Well I guess tomorrow will tell....I've just done my 30ds, level 3 obviously, and am going all out on run in the morning

I shall update tomorrow, good or bad!

Night night xxxx

Go with the 100% hun ive no doubt that will make the results. Xxx

Sat waiting to drop kids off then go to group. Went out on 1.5 mile run and haven't had brekkie, I'm starving!!! Got lots of fruit with me after weigh in

Fingers crossed- realistically I'm thinking I will either sts, lose or gain 1, I can't hope for any more than that

I shall update later xxx

Good luck. And well done for getting out on the run x hoping to do one myself later x

Good luck. And well done for getting out on the run x hoping to do one myself later x

Have you managed the run yet? Weather is a bit naff isn't it?

So, I lost 0.5 which I'm over the moon about as I was convinced about a gain. I've had super speed tomato soup and scan bean for lunch and I've got Sw sausage casserole for tea- yummy!

Consultant set us the scan bran challenge this week, she has lost 5lb this week using it! So instead of 2 scan bran, I'm on 5 a day for the next week!!!! I don't really like it but if it's gonna work!

Excellent well done!!! That's a great result.

Haven't ran yet - hoping to do it tonight but got to get the cake done and out the way first so that i know it's all ready. If i don't do it tonight i'll be sure to do it tomorrow before we head out to the chinese buffet eek!!!

You will do it I'm sure!! Hope the cake making went well.

I've just worked out that when I lose another 7.5lb, I will have a bmi of 24.9, which is amazing!!! I really want to lose this in the next 2-3 weeks... I'm on the scan bran challenge now, so it's 5 scan bran a day instead if my usual 2!!!! It's nasty nasty stuff but I'm gonna go for it and see what results I get.

I'm on a double shift tomorrow- so leave house at 6.45 and back at 8.30 at night! Have got food all planned but I know I normally slip when on these shifts and end up snacking on choc... Must be strong tomorrow

Have got speedy tomato soup and scan bran for lunch and left over sausage casserole with pasta for tea, hope I get chance to eat it! Oh, and I must keep my fluid intake up too

Saz xxxx

sarahaa said:
You will do it I'm sure!! Hope the cake making went well.

I've just worked out that when I lose another 7.5lb, I will have a bmi of 24.9, which is amazing!!! I really want to lose this in the next 2-3 weeks... I'm on the scan bran challenge now, so it's 5 scan bran a day instead if my usual 2!!!! It's nasty nasty stuff but I'm gonna go for it and see what results I get.

I'm on a double shift tomorrow- so leave house at 6.45 and back at 8.30 at night! Have got food all planned but I know I normally slip when on these shifts and end up snacking on choc... Must be strong tomorrow

Have got speedy tomato soup and scan bran for lunch and left over sausage casserole with pasta for tea, hope I get chance to eat it! Oh, and I must keep my fluid intake up too

Saz xxxx

Didn't make it :( only just finished the cake so will have to get there tomorrow. Wow that's awesome, not long till a healthy weight range. Brilliant!!! Havent done the scan bran but there's loads of cake recipes and stuff you can use with it if you have a search. Xxx

Well for the first time in ages I had an A1 day, I feel like I'm back on track now, very positive and very windy from all the scan bran!!!!! Just need to stay positive. I have a day of uni work today, sat in uni library which normally makes me want chocolate, I have a massive bag of food with me, all on plan, including some chocolate Philly... Omg it's amazing! I've got that plus banana and strawberry to have on my scan bran

Saz xxx

sarahaa said:
Well for the first time in ages I had an A1 day, I feel like I'm back on track now, very positive and very windy from all the scan bran!!!!! Just need to stay positive. I have a day of uni work today, sat in uni library which normally makes me want chocolate, I have a massive bag of food with me, all on plan, including some chocolate Philly... Omg it's amazing! I've got that plus banana and strawberry to have on my scan bran

Saz xxx

I love choc Philly! It's on offer in both sainsburys (half price) and Asda (£1) for the big and small tubs at the mo. I prefer the small I know it's not as good value but I like the portion control, no weighing etc. it's lush with frozen banana. Mmmm. Lol @ the wind! And well done for being so focused you'll have a great week x

Well I did stay on track but now I've ran out of syns and am desperate for chic! Hubby is out at work tonight so I'm alone...

I have got my new jillian michaels DVD to try later though.... Burn fat boost metabolism, hoping that might help, oh and I popped into holland and Barrett earlier and bought some weight loss pills but now I'm not sure whether to take them or not??

Saz xxxx

sarahaa said:
Well I did stay on track but now I've ran out of syns and am desperate for chic! Hubby is out at work tonight so I'm alone...

I have got my new jillian michaels DVD to try later though.... Burn fat boost metabolism, hoping that might help, oh and I popped into holland and Barrett earlier and bought some weight loss pills but now I'm not sure whether to take them or not??

Saz xxxx

You're losing anyway Hun so I wouldn't stress. Don't let your body need something to help you if that makes sense. Did you do the DVD? X

Endorphins are pumping right now, just done the DVD, much different than 30ds, more kick boxing moves with a few off the 30ds... I couldn't do all the moves but I guess that's good as at least I've something to work towards!

Just gone to get big drink and all the squash has gone and I'm not much of a fan of water, so I've got lime cordial and water- bit of an assault on the senses!!!

Work all day tomorrow and Sunday, and mums birthday celebrations tomorrow night, so curry at her house.... I'm assured it's beef madras, home cooked with spice sachet, not out of jar, so shouldn't be too many syns? I won't have poppadum or naan breads, just rice... And must stay away from the chocolates and wine!!!

Saz xxx

It was lovely, I didn't have any naan with it and only 2 poppadum that I saved syns for... But then the birthday chocolates came out. And I had a few *shame* maybe about 6-8.... I'm so bloody p1ssed off with myself, why can't I be strong and say no?

I'm on my period, feel bloated and emotional- I was so set and tonight has let me down, I am
Desperate for a reasonable loss this week... Just 1 or 2 lb, ive eaten my disgusting scan bran religiously and been so much more careful but I just lose it at the last hurdle :(

I worked a 13 hour shift today and I've got the same tomorrow, then to top it off I'm coming back to an empty house- wonderful! No food prepared, and we need to do a food shop.

I feel as though my plans for this week are shattered

The end xx

Back