A tubby mummys woes....

sarahaa said:
It was lovely, I didn't have any naan with it and only 2 poppadum that I saved syns for... But then the birthday chocolates came out. And I had a few *shame* maybe about 6-8.... I'm so bloody p1ssed off with myself, why can't I be strong and say no?

I'm on my period, feel bloated and emotional- I was so set and tonight has let me down, I am
Desperate for a reasonable loss this week... Just 1 or 2 lb, ive eaten my disgusting scan bran religiously and been so much more careful but I just lose it at the last hurdle :(

I worked a 13 hour shift today and I've got the same tomorrow, then to top it off I'm coming back to an empty house- wonderful! No food prepared, and we need to do a food shop.

I feel as though my plans for this week are shattered

The end xx

THeyre not shattered. It's these moments that dictate how successful you are going to be. These days are going to happen, you can enjoy it and dust it off, so what if your journey takes another week, as long as you get there.... Or you can dwell on it, to into a spiral of being depressed about how much of a failure you are and how you'll never get there which will lead to you going off the rails. You're still fine, stay focused and you'll do great xxxx

So I'm heading towards weigh in again and I'm really not hopeful of a decent loss, other than my in discrepancy on Saturday, I've been a1. I just don't know how much longer I can keep going without a reasonable loss or result. I really feel like I'm denying myself lots and for what?

But hey ho, weigh in tomorrow and we will go from there

Saz xx

Chocolate, biscuits.... I used to binge eat, and I enjoyed it!!!

However...... I lost 3lb so I'm over the moon! That makes 11lb off, 19 to to... I am aiming for 3 this week as that will mean 1 stone, and I got my first slimmer of the week!!! Very pleased and just the boost I needed.

Plan for the week- keep head strong, if I fall get straight back up and carry on, 5 scan bran a day and at least 2 litres on water.... Fingers crossed for a good one xxx

5 scan bran down today, as Ferrero rocher.... Lovely but dangerous! I now have open nutella and golden syrup in the house!!! I have put it on the top shelf in kitchen and pushed it as far back as I could so I can't reach it!!! It felt very wrong eating them like that but I have a lovely recipe for a spiced tea cake I may try.... I guess I find it hard to believe I can eat it like this?

Food diary done for tomorrow as I'm in uni from about 9-7.... Long day, got loads of work on and then Friday im at uni 9-3 and then on a nightshift at work- eek! Defo need to make the right food choices then...

Had a lovely run this morning, I ran about a mile, walked for 100 metres and then ran back, felt ace and like I could have done more, so started the 30 day shred, level 3, managed 1 cycle and gave up!!! I think next time I can exercise is probably Saturday night, with DVD. I'm not exercising quite as much these weeks due to placement/ work, but I will get back on it.

Saz xxxx

sarahaa said:
Chocolate, biscuits.... I used to binge eat, and I enjoyed it!!!

However...... I lost 3lb so I'm over the moon! That makes 11lb off, 19 to to... I am aiming for 3 this week as that will mean 1 stone, and I got my first slimmer of the week!!! Very pleased and just the boost I needed.

Plan for the week- keep head strong, if I fall get straight back up and carry on, 5 scan bran a day and at least 2 litres on water.... Fingers crossed for a good one xxx

Excellent result well done just the boost uou needed

Ok choc biscuits, you can still have some if you're feeling deprived without them. Look at getting the mini bags for the kids so that they're already portion controlled (I would be terrible with an open packet of biscuits, not sure if you're the same) think they're between 5 and 6 syns which isn't bad at all.

sarahaa said:
5 scan bran down today, as Ferrero rocher.... Lovely but dangerous! I now have open nutella and golden syrup in the house!!! I have put it on the top shelf in kitchen and pushed it as far back as I could so I can't reach it!!! It felt very wrong eating them like that but I have a lovely recipe for a spiced tea cake I may try.... I guess I find it hard to believe I can eat it like this?

Food diary done for tomorrow as I'm in uni from about 9-7.... Long day, got loads of work on and then Friday im at uni 9-3 and then on a nightshift at work- eek! Defo need to make the right food choices then...

Had a lovely run this morning, I ran about a mile, walked for 100 metres and then ran back, felt ace and like I could have done more, so started the 30 day shred, level 3, managed 1 cycle and gave up!!! I think next time I can exercise is probably Saturday night, with DVD. I'm not exercising quite as much these weeks due to placement/ work, but I will get back on it.

Saz xxxx

Well done with the running :) I did week 4 day 2 today and day 3 of 30ds too. Brilliant hat you can see your fitness levels increasing too!!! You sound really focused again, well done x

Thanks. I've been busy again... I have flutters of business... I'm fairly quiet this weekend except I need to go for a sleep as I did the nightshift last night after a full day in uni!

So I'm fairly fairly positive again- I swing from high to low with Sw, but I'm fairly high right now.,, would live a 3lb loss again this week but I think 1-2 is more likely, but I'm only half way through the week so who knows?

I'm still eating 5 scan bran a day- I had them with boiled eggs and a grapefruit this morning, have made the Ferrero rocher and a spiced tea loaf, which actually was quite nice, probably the nicest thing I've made with it. Still drinking my 2l as well...

Here's to a good weekend xxx

I've crashed and burned :(

Feeling very very sorry for myself this weekend, and have comfort eaten lots. Yesterday I was down as I was tired and today I'm down cause hubby had to work even though it's mothers day and kids are being hard work, worried lots about money, just generally really down :( I've eaten loads of cr*p too.... Feel right sorry for myself

sarahaa said:
I've crashed and burned :(

Feeling very very sorry for myself this weekend, and have comfort eaten lots. Yesterday I was down as I was tired and today I'm down cause hubby had to work even though it's mothers day and kids are being hard work, worried lots about money, just generally really down :( I've eaten loads of cr*p too.... Feel right sorry for myself

Ah hugs, sorry to hear youre feelings down. Life is so tough isn't it x

Weigh in day today- its been a really bad week so expecting a biggish gain... Not wanting to go but I will because I need to know :( I think I'm going to try success express this week as need a good ish loss this week mentally!

I shall update later xxx

Back