A very bad and upsetting experience.

fillymum

synful soul
I have copied and pasted this from my diary.................
I had a really bad experience today. It has upset me so much but I am not allowing it to spoil our only day off in a long time.

We decided against going out for lunch .It is far too hot (38 degrees) to stray far from home. Sooo to give me a break we went off to Iceland for lots of pre prepared salads , some good quality English sausages and we had a rack of ribs in the freezer. So it is to be a BBQ day. I call it a rudey day as we are starkers the whole day by the pool .It is 100% private.

A good friend of ours works there and we were chatting to her when a guy came along pushing his trolley an stood sort of tapping with impatience radiating from him. There was plenty of room for him to get through. I just said to him in a jokey , laughing way, because I am never, ever rude to anyone " come on you could get a double decker bus through there " . His reply........ " That is more than could be said for you !!!!!!!" It was said in a vicious and deliberately unkind and cruel way.We were all shocked by his rudeness. Georgie and I gasped out loud. Now let's get this straight I am a size 18. I was well dressed and accessorised. So I am hardly gross. When I had recovered I followed him and said to him " Excuse me " He ignored me. It ended up with me shouting at his disappearing back, " you are the rudest man I have ever met in my life " The whole store full of people turned to look at him and at me.It as horrid.
In the meantime Paul, who was so shocked not just by what was said but the vindictive way it was said went to tackle him. Georgie stopped him. Which was probably as well because had he decked him, which was what I wanted to do, Paul would have been the one behind bars.

Until that momen I had felt happy,confident and dare I say, just a bit pretty. Now deep down inside,I have that awful sinking feeling in my stomach
and I think I must look awful. I keep welling up but do not want Paul to see it. Also I have kept my body coverd the whole of the day.

Stupid I know because it means that a complete stranger has robbed me of something special and precious.

What a thoroughly horrid person. The staff who heard him were as shocked as us and tried to reassure me that he was an idiot and that I am not like ten ton Tessie, but the damage has been done. I feel like sh1t !!!!

sue, that must have been an awful experience for you ! some people are just so horrid !!
I am always amazed at how cruel and thoughtless some people can be and that people think it is ok to comment on somebodies weight.
I am not in your weight bracket i am in a much higher one and have had this happen on several occassions each time i feel a little less confident and a little more ashamed.
You should not allow this man to affect you in this way, he is a small minded jerk he can only make you feel bad about your self if you let him. think of all the weight you have lost and how proud of yourself you are look in a mirror and remind your self how good you look.
but whatever you do DONOT allow him to make you feel bad about your self xx
take care
Mandy x

Ignore him he's an absolute pr!ck, you are beautiful and such a lovely person something that this idiot will never ever be.

Pick yourself up & enjoy the rest of your day & try & think at least I can change how I look he can't...I'm fuming for you & if I was there I'd go sort him out...

Lots of hugs winging there way to you....take care XXX

Oh Sue, well I'll go to the foot of our stairs - I for one have been on the look out for the perfect man for years and you've kept him all to yourself in sunny Spain!

DO NOT let that moron shake your mojo - just pity his nasty persona (I bet his mum doesn't even like him).

Come on girl - get'em off and get in that pool xxxxxxxxxxx

Sue some people are just inconsiderate jerks, do not let him effect your confidence, you are gorgeous inside and out xxxxxx

Twat of the highest order Sue - he couldn't defend his lack of skills, so he attacked. Ignore, ignore, ignore - easy said, but it's the truth.

You're a pet with the toyboy - so something's gotta be right!!

Might be getting a bit nippy out now for you to be flashing the baps in a fit of defiance but you HAVE to know that this guy was just being a...well, I cant even say what he was being because it will just look like this.. ******* ****** ******** who doesnt deserve another moment of your time or to rob you of the sense of achievement that you had until that moment.

No-one has the right to make another person feel that way. But they will still try from time to time, because theres some flaw in them that makes them nasty bitter people. You, however, are not, so pity him and his idiotic behaviour, and then dont give him another thought.

Oh I'm so upset to read this, I've been in that kind of situation before and there really is nothing worse, I know exactly how you're feeling and I wish there was something I could say. When I was 13 I was only very slightly heavier than most, and I believed I was pretty, until one day I was walking home and glanced up and smiled at a man jogging by, and he slowed down, looked me up and down with disgust on his face and said -spat almost- "you're the one needs this!" Meaning the jog. For years on I kept my head down and wouldn't meet a strangers eyes for fear they'd insult me like that. He had to have been 40 and I was a young girl. I know it sounds silly but it really stuck with me forever, looking back, I had a lovely little figure but that stayed with me always. Think of it this way though, that man must be very unhappy to want to hurt a strangers feelings. Please don't let him change you from being the happy confident person you are just cos he isn't.

It's an awful experience isn't it??
A few years ago me and my hubby were out with friends. Another girl and myself were say down while my hubby and his mate were stood chatting. We had all been drinking.
A stranger asked me to breath in so he could get past, i moved my chair and he laughed, then he pushed my chair and said 'come on try harder' at this point i stood up. He then said 'birds like you should not be aloud in pubs, you make them look fuller than they actually are!'. my friend and i were completely shocked. i told him to watch who he was talking to, to which he said ' who are you? nothing but...' at this point my hubby punched him! Straight in the face. his whole body flew over our table (knocking our wine over) and straight onto the floor. The bouncer, who had heard most of it, made him appologise then threw him out.
I tried my hardest to laugh it off and my bar gave us a bottle of wine etc...it still hurt.

At the end of the day he will always be a f**king pr!ck, you are a lovely lady who is loved! You are so much better than him!

Sending big love and hugs to you! xxx

Good heavens, you poor thing xx What an ignorant piece of scum he sounds. He may well have said the same thing if you were a size 14 - maybe he knows that the way to get to women is by criticising their weight. Shame on him, what a pig. Hope you feel better soon, you know in your heart that you're looking great, don't let his cruel words make you doubt yourself xx

Sue - this man is clearly a see you next tuesday of the highest order. Do NOT let him get to you & flash your baps as much as you want in your own home.

I had a similar experience on a commuter train about a year ago - a man whom felt the need to tell me, very loudly, on a packed communter train, that i was so fat i should have to pay for a first class Ticket. When i had got over the shock i asked him if he was married, and when his repy was yes i just said 'i feel very sorry for your wife, being married to such a rude & horrible person - i can change being fat if i want, but you will alwayd be a miserable excuse of a human being and sat down, trying not to cry.

The thing is, it was complete bravado on my part at the time - it was only a few days later i realised i was right. Your iceland dude will always be a tosser, perhaps one with significantly less teeth if he carries on like that much longer, but you are making positive changes in your life. DO NOT let him rob you off that x

sue, that must have been an awful experience for you ! some people are just so horrid !!
I am always amazed at how cruel and thoughtless some people can be and that people think it is ok to comment on somebodies weight.
I am not in your weight bracket i am in a much higher one and have had this happen on several occassions each time i feel a little less confident and a little more ashamed.
You should not allow this man to affect you in this way, he is a small minded jerk he can only make you feel bad about your self if you let him. think of all the weight you have lost and how proud of yourself you are look in a mirror and remind your self how good you look.
but whatever you do DONOT allow him to make you feel bad about your self xx
take care
Mandy x
Dearest Mandy, you have seen it in one. It was the cruelty directed at an absolutely innocent person that was what was so upsetting.

I am still upset and unsure and a little less confident than I was but do realise that the problem is his, not mine.

Thank you xxxxx

Might be getting a bit nippy out now for you to be flashing the baps in a fit of defiance but you HAVE to know that this guy was just being a...well, I cant even say what he was being because it will just look like this.. ******* ****** ******** who doesnt deserve another moment of your time or to rob you of the sense of achievement that you had until that moment.

No-one has the right to make another person feel that way. But they will still try from time to time, because theres some flaw in them that makes them nasty bitter people. You, however, are not, so pity him and his idiotic behaviour, and then dont give him another thought.

You always see things in the clear light of day and can always make me see sense. You have an intelligence that is to be envied.

The baps are out and I wish it was too chilly !!!

Love you Gill xxxxxx

Sue - this man is clearly a see you next tuesday of the highest order. Do NOT let him get to you & flash your baps as much as you want in your own home.

I had a similar experience on a commuter train about a year ago - a man whom felt the need to tell me, very loudly, on a packed communter train, that i was so fat i should have to pay for a first class Ticket. When i had got over the shock i asked him if he was married, and when his repy was yes i just said 'i feel very sorry for your wife, being married to such a rude & horrible person - i can change being fat if i want, but you will alwayd be a miserable excuse of a human being and sat down, trying not to cry.

The thing is, it was complete bravado on my part at the time - it was only a few days later i realised i was right. Your iceland dude will always be a tosser, perhaps one with significantly less teeth if he carries on like that much longer, but you are making positive changes in your life. DO NOT let him rob you off that x

You are right because rob is the right word. For a short time there he robbed me of so much. My self esteem, my confidence and my pride in myself.

Thank you friend,xxxxx

I still feel raw. I still want to do him harm, but because of you, my friends I feel considerabley better.

What a sad life to get his jollies this way!

Feel better by knowing that in the internal mirror you are beautiful and he's a cock!

I havent posted for some time but Im appalled and shocked at your treatment by this moron, dont let him spoil things for you by his ignorance.

You are a good person and always have kind words for others you are a much better person than he will ever be!!!

As everyone has said on here stuff him ************

I have copied and pasted this from my diary.................
I had a really bad experience today. It has upset me so much but I am not allowing it to spoil our only day off in a long time.

We decided against going out for lunch .It is far too hot (38 degrees) to stray far from home. Sooo to give me a break we went off to Iceland for lots of pre prepared salads , some good quality English sausages and we had a rack of ribs in the freezer. So it is to be a BBQ day. I call it a rudey day as we are starkers the whole day by the pool .It is 100% private.

A good friend of ours works there and we were chatting to her when a guy came along pushing his trolley an stood sort of tapping with impatience radiating from him. There was plenty of room for him to get through. I just said to him in a jokey , laughing way, because I am never, ever rude to anyone " come on you could get a double decker bus through there " . His reply........ " That is more than could be said for you !!!!!!!" It was said in a vicious and deliberately unkind and cruel way.We were all shocked by his rudeness. Georgie and I gasped out loud. Now let's get this straight I am a size 18. I was well dressed and accessorised. So I am hardly gross. When I had recovered I followed him and said to him " Excuse me " He ignored me. It ended up with me shouting at his disappearing back, " you are the rudest man I have ever met in my life " The whole store full of people turned to look at him and at me.It as horrid.
In the meantime Paul, who was so shocked not just by what was said but the vindictive way it was said went to tackle him. Georgie stopped him. Which was probably as well because had he decked him, which was what I wanted to do, Paul would have been the one behind bars.

Until that momen I had felt happy,confident and dare I say, just a bit pretty. Now deep down inside,I have that awful sinking feeling in my stomach
and I think I must look awful. I keep welling up but do not want Paul to see it. Also I have kept my body coverd the whole of the day.

Stupid I know because it means that a complete stranger has robbed me of something special and precious.

What a thoroughly horrid person. The staff who heard him were as shocked as us and tried to reassure me that he was an idiot and that I am not like ten ton Tessie, but the damage has been done. I feel like sh1t !!!!
Aw mumsy - that's shocking! - you know in extenuating circumstances, it is ok to knock someone out - it might be my northeast upbringing of course.

Anyway, I'd have took the rap and you and Paul could have gotten away Scott-free!

PS What were you doing walking around Iceland naked ;)

(that's how it reads lol)

Seriously, he'd have been made to apologise in front of you and the shop under threat of having his arm ripped off and beaten severely with the soggy end!

Aw mumsy - that's shocking! - you know in extenuating circumstances, it is ok to knock someone out - it might be my northeast upbringing of course.

Anyway, I'd have took the rap and you and Paul could have gotten away Scott-free!

PS What were you doing walking around Iceland naked ;)

(that's how it reads lol)

Oh thank God someone else thought that!!!!

This just made me cry and I'm not a cry-er. I have nothing more to add that others haven't said already but please don't let this horrible, obviously so bloody perfect himself dickwad ruin any feelings of pride or achievement you have earned yourself.

Remember when we were all younger and it was explained that bullies normally attack because they're jealous and insecure in themselves? He's probably got a tiny willy. He's not worth your time let alone your tears. Sending big love to you and Paul.

P.s. Please can I have a copy the Perfect Man manual that Paul obviously wrote?

Back