A wee bit scared!

emmamissfun

Hi everyone,

Hopw your all having a lovely weekend. Ive been very busy in the house cleannign RUBBISH! Had to be done though.

Anyway. I have been 100% TS and am in my 10th week. I had planned to stay 100% until I hit goal BUT have decided to come off it for 1 day. Two reasons really, my mum is having a big family meal for my Dads 60th which I am not missing for the world and after it the girls from the gym class I started to go to have invited me on a girls night out. I really want to go to both and my husband says I deserve it, it will be great to go out feeling confident in my clothes.
Im just a bit scared of eating and drinking again. I plan to just have my pack in the morning, the meal at 5ish with carbs etc then meet the girls at 8 for drinks. I am 100% comitted to going back on TS on sunday. I just feel nervous about it all!

Am I being silly?

I know exactly what you mean. I have been 100% total solutions for 8 weeks. At the end of this month I am coming off plan for the weekend as I'm taking my husband to Germany for his birthday weekend. I am scared about how eating will make me feel, and also even after eating carbs I am worried about how alcohol will affect me. I don't plan on having much, but don't want to feel ill all weekend!

Like you, I am committed to coming straight back on TS as soon as we are home - this doesn't worry me. But I know exactly where you are coming from as after only having 3 packs a day for so long it's daunting to be doing something different. It's like we are in own own little comfort zone when the only choices we currently have is what flavour Exante pack to have!

Let me know how you get on, and I hope you have a brilliant time! xx

Hi ya, I had last weekend 'off' plan and managed to maintain my weight which I was extremely happy with but to be honest I would have been happy with just a 1-2lb gain as I knew I would get straight back on plan. I found I couldn't eat or drink a lot anyway and I tried to stick mainly to protein, we had a meal out and I ate the meat first and could barley manage a few chips I was stuffed! Lol I also had a few 'em em, maybe a bottle or two ;-) ' of wine.
The key thing is knowing you'll get straight back on plan, if you think you'd struggle don't do it but I found it easy to get back on the wagon and to be honest I was quite relieved to be back to my packs x

Thanks. I am not worried about getting back on plan, I know I can do it and I very determined to reach my goal weight. This is just one little day off so I can celbrate with family and friends. I am not planning to drink alot as I dont want to get really drunk but it would be rude not to have some birthday bubbly and a cocktail with the girls.

I am so excited about it though. It feels like I havent done much apart from work and exercise for weeks. Be good to let my hair down. Im even getting a new top to wear with my skinny jeans and new heels!! Its funny how much things change, I used to dread getting dressed up for going out because nothing looked nice, I was so over weight. Now I cant wait!

Back