A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

Hi there. I'm Clare and I'm also new to this site but am gaining lots of motivation by reading other people's stories. I hope you are doing ok and managing to keep on track. Let me know how you are doing. Best of luck with your quest!!!. XX:bighug::bighug:

Hello,

Another newbie here!! Really liking this site for the supportive atmosphere and really useful tips!

Starting a mega weight-loss habit this week (have tried a *bit* for last couple of weeks, but now it's serious)! Trying to do a bit at a time, so at the moment I'm making a concerted effort to drink more water and eat more fruit and veg, and do a minimum of 30 mins activity (even if it's just walking to and from work each day).

Not on a plan as such; however, I did do a month or so at Weightwatchers last year, so I'm trying to take the theories of their plan.

Hi all *waves* :)

Hi I am Primrose and I'm trying to lose 3 stone in order to feel better in my own skin and be healthier, I started at 15 stone at the end of May and have lost a stone so far.. Iwas sick for 3 years and gained a lot of weight due to being unable to exercise and meds which make you starving hungry! Doing it via Weight Watchers online. Would love to make some slimming buddies and chat
:rolleyes:

Love Pim xx

Just joined the site and thought I would say Hi as I am trying to work my way around the site. My name is Siobhan I dont like setting myself huge goals but rather a series of mini goals so my first one is to get my first stone off.

Just joined the site and thought I would say Hi as I am trying to work my way around the site. My name is Siobhan I dont like setting myself huge goals but rather a series of mini goals so my first one is to get my first stone off.

Welcome Siobhan:welcome2:

It is good to set mini goals which are achievable in the short term as it will build your confidence and help you focus on your diet.

To help you make your way around have a look at New Members Guided Tour of MiniMins on the link below...

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

If you need any help please ask.

Hello Siobhan. I've been on Lipotrim for 2 days and getting on o.k. This site is really useful to keep you motivated and on track. It is lovely to hear about everyones success stories and to get and offer support when needed as we all have bad days. Best of luck. Be happy.

:cross::cross:

Hi all, i am a newbie too, on exante at the mo, but switching to slim an save next week. Need to lose about 6 stone, all going well at the mo tho. Lost 11lbs in 2 and a half weeks :D

Hi all! My names zoe and ive been on and off the weight loss wagon since january! Im determined to stick with it now though! Roll on skinniness :)

Hello all, my name is kirsty and I've been reading this forum for a while. However I decided to register today as I see all the positive encouragement that members get from each other. I put 6 stone on over the last 5 years and I've been yo-yo dieting since. In April I decided enough was enough and I was going to change my lifestyle for good. I've been eating healthily, working out and recently hired a personal trainer to help me get fit. I have nearly a stone and a half off, and I have 2 stone 12 lb to lose to get to a healthy BMI of 22!!

Hi, I'm Tracey, just signed up, started Slimming world 2 weeks ago, I have 2 stone to lose.. Only 5'2 so this extra weight has nowhere to hide, has crept on over time, would like to blame my 2 babies but it started before then :D I lost 4.5lbs my first week on Slimming World, was weighed again after my second week last night & have only lost half a lb, was a bit disheartening but at least still in the right direction.... hoping to get some support on this site :) If I managed to navigate my way around.

This year is most definitely the year I will finally shift the weight!

Hi all im krisy, went bk to slimming world in feb after gaining quite abit of weight, i lost half a stone on my own before joining and ive currently lost 1 n half stone whilst being on SW so 2stone in total :D alwasy on the look out 4 tasty new family meal ideas and love looking thro other ppls food diarys, alwasy been a nosy parker lol xx good luck to everyone with their weight loss!!

Back