A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

Hello everybody, Ive just joined today and looking around MiniMins it seems like a great place to get some support, if I can work out how to use the site!

Hey I'm new to this site an it's great..I'm restarting weight watchers an finding it kinda difficult as it has all changed since the last time I went but I'm getting there slowly but surely!
2lb down in the first week :)

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I've come here to find out some good diet tips that aren't too expensive. My sister is getting married next yr and I'm bridesmaid. My weight is also taking its toll on my knees and back.

Hi my name is Adele and I'm researching all the diet options. Have about 7 stone or more to lose and feel quite daunted by the prospect of having so much to lose. Want to try Lipotrim, Cambridge or similar. So if anyone has advice on which is the best option then ple
ase let ne know what you think. :)

SS 3 packs a day

initial weight= 12.8
Week 1= 12.1
Week 2= 11.11
Week 3=11.8
Week 4=11.5
Week 5=11.2
Week 6= 10.12
Week 7=10.9
Week 8=10.6
Week 9= 10.3

I started weightwatchers yesterday! Introduced by my mum who lost 13lb in 4 weeks! Need motivation because I am rubbish at diets :( xx

Hey I just joined, just over half way through my weight loss things are going really well, i cut down from eating 3 large meals a day (and snacking). My partner is a boxer and he recommended that i half my portion size and instead half 5 meals a day (this way tough!) I also got myself a sweat suit (swelter one) to use when i exercise as it increases the metabolism and makes you feel like your working out in hot weather (which would be nice on occasion). In January I started out and couldnt run a mile but 8 months down the line and I can comfortably jog 5 with my partner. so all is going well :) Hope this helps anyone

Hello, another newbie here :)
I'm a size 22/24 and am sick of being unable to go up two flights of stairs without gasping for breath, so I'm looking for advice and encouragement. Hope to find it here, as the forum looks great!

Hi everyone :) thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Hannah, I'm 21, size 20 and unhappy, I'm also a bride to be? Only just started planning the wedding so decided its time to stop putting it off and get myself in good shape for the wedding in hopefully around a years time. Looking forward seeing everyone's before and afters and motivational stories!

A great big HELLO! To all of you!

I've been a shy user (non member viewer) of Minimins.com for a while now. I thought it was high time I introduced myself and got involved with the community!

My name is Nick Steel. I signed up to Slimming World this Monday (06.08.12) with the aim of losing enough weight to get back to how I was at my fittest.
I have been struggling with my weight since I was about 16 years old, and now at 28 years old I am thinking of starting a family and settling down with my fantastic girlfriend (who has also joined up to support me). So it's time to lose the excess baggage and get fit for the road ahead!

I am determined, I have built up the willpower, and I'm hoping that week by week all of my friends will be seeing physically less of me!

Looking forward to meeting more of you on the forum, sharing our fantastic recipes, and using yours!!!

:)

Hello Everyone! My names Sarah, I'm 29 from Hampshire, Uk. I started weight watchers on 25/07/2012 and have lost 2.5 lbs so far. Wanted to join to give/gain support whilst on this journey and offer as much as I can to others. Thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know you all. Much Love. Sarah xxxx

Hi my name is Lisa and am hoping to loose a lot of weight, this site looks great xxx

Hey everyone!
I'm Sinead, I'm 22 from Luton. I struggle with my weight as I have PCOS :sigh:. So its mega hard to lose weight! I have started LipoTrim and have finished day 3 :D but I am starving as it is TFR! Needing lots of motivation. But I WILL loose weight!!!! :D

Hiya
I'm Sher, 33 from Neath South Wales. Struggled with weight all my life, but heaviest now than I've ever been.... Lost 3 stone 3 years ago on South Beach diet but quickly put it all back on and more! Looking back it probably wasnt the best diet for someone who doesn't really like much fruit and veg, and the diet was hard to work around social occasions. Looking forward to loosing the weight for good this time, and think I can do it as some of the recipes sound lush. So far so good: weighed at home today and lost 7lb!
good luck everyone!

Hi all, I'm a newbie to this forum and also to slimming world online - am hoping I can finally lose some baby weight - the fact she is now 2 kind of makes it a poor excuse ;-) I have 2 stone to lose to feel better in myself, although the charts would probably say I should lose 3 stone - will see how I go! Hope 2012 is proving to be a slimmer year for all x

Back