A whole lot of weight to shift.

Nice glasses james, you'll seriously wondered how you managed without them, when you 'see' the difference they make to your eyesight! Top pair are very like mine :), in fact I must check, we might have matching glasses ;)... definately unisex glasses, they are not feminine in any way, don't worry!

Have a good day :)

nope, just checked, mine have a different bridge on them, different shape, more curved....very similiar though..you have good taste :)

wish i had a place to put one like i said before lol im sure its an amazing workout!

Bike done 10.2k

Lost all my photos on my phone the other day had over 900 odd pics, gutted.

I know. I was proper gutted, my own fault though.

Just had a nice salad jacket and a tuna steak for tea, got to make sure I'm getting my water intake as it's slipping this week.

Bike done 25 mins 10.4k

Water intake was better yesterday just got to keep that up.

Look forward to finding out the big secret :D

Don't know why but I just stood on scales and I'm 4 pound UP.

Said I wasn't going to look before weigh days, might be because I have had a litre of water and breakfast, yoguart and a sandwich and bag of frazzles, so hopefully wont be bad on monday, I have been on it all week and not missed any exercise this week so will be a little pissed if I gain come monday.

Hi James, I am sure your weigh in will be fine, just remember daily fluctuations etc plus, like you said, you had drunk a lot of water.
I am TERRIBLE for daily weighing....every day I say I won't but I walk in the kitchen and I can hear them calling me from inside the cuboard!! :) I even had to get my sister to hide them from me!!
x

I dont know why I did it I never used to for over 6 months but lately I always have a look at least once!

Done my head in all day and what do I go and do? Yep have a great big steak and oven chips and fried mushrooms and onions! Mind you it was nice :D

Oh well tomorrow is another day!

Ovens chips are better than fried/chippy chips and steak isn't steak without the mushrooms and onions!!

Just draw a line under it and get back on the wagon. Tomorrow is a new day!!

At least you enjoyed it though!! Just tucking into a HUGE bowl of sugar free jelly!! Mmmmmm!! :)

Only 2 pound up this morning but looks like I will get a gain this week, time to cut the weigh day chippy out I think and have a lttle change to some meals.

To top that of I pulled a muscle in my upper leg during the night and it kills!

:( sry to hear about our leg, thats the worst. Hope it feels better soon!

:( aww, well just take it easy so it gets better quicker :)

Back