A whole lot of weight to shift.

Went and collected Mum around 2 ish and she is now sat on the sofa :)

She was sick after she had a cuppa so keeping a eye on her and if she is sick again I'll ring the hospital, I checked her temp and it's 36 odd what's lower than what it was in hospital so hopefully it was just the ride home or different water lol.

She doesn't feel ill tho, as we had chippy, what is not good for my weight loss but sod it, was celebrating mum coming home lol, so one week with out a loss aint that bad and you never know still might loss as well :D

Got to say thanks again to everyone at the QMC in Nottingham as they were fantastic.

She wasn't sick again, so that's good. Walked her up the road to day to get a little exercise and blood circulating. Just got in from taking her shopping and pushed her round in wheelchair, just got in made her a ham cob and now she is chilling on sofa :) I'll make some jacket spuds for tea then get her in bed for 7ish then I'm off out to babysit, she wont be alone tho as stepdad is here.

Oh and had a little look what the scales were saying after having chippy again yesterday and there still saying about a pound down so far this week so hopefully still get a loss on monday :)

Hey JL, hope you are doing okay? You're an absolute credit to your mum, going through that adversity with her sickness and coming out ok with a few very very minor wobbles. It's not the once a week chippy that does the damage, its everything else between it!!

Your weightloss is astounding... are you keeping to a particular plan/diet or just eating better? xx

Mainly just better choices, still have chippy once a week, breakfast I have weetabix, dinner a sani and packet of french fries and/or pommibear crisps, evening meal, spag bol or stir fry or jacket spud or pasta, etc a yoghurt, banana and some crackers as well during the day, once I stop losing I will revise it and make it better but it's done me well upto now and I'm never hungry soI hope I carry on losing :D Also 3 litres of water a day, what I need to get under control again as while going hospital everyday it was slipping sometimes.

Glad to hear mum is doing well James.

For me this journey is about making better quality food choices and controlling my eating when stressed which was my main problem.
To be honest I'm still eating the same amount of cals now as I was when I began in Feb, although they recommend that you reduce as you go along, and losing most weeks so you may find just by making switches to more natural/unprocessed foods you won't need to cut down too much as you go on. As we get smaller we automatically get more active I've found so we're burning up more cals than we used to. So if you can keep increasing the exercise you'll probably continue to lose on the amount you are eating now.

Good luck for official WI tomorrow.

Got to agree with the more we lose the more we do, just little things like go shopping round the supermarket help as it's all burning cals.

I used to eat veg and chicken 3-4 times a week until I went spain then havn't got round to eating it as much, going to make sure I get some more veg in me, as it's good for me plus I love it.

bit behind with the news of your mum,so glad she is home with you,that will make life so much easier for yourself,good luck with the weigh in,off fishing this week so will be missing till the weekend,take care everyone x

Thanks all, surprisingly I had a three pound loss this week, what I'm very pleased with.

Back