A whole lot of weight to shift.

Mum is doing quite well and is coming on great, still a bit unsteady on her feet and especially when she tries to turn but in her self she is great, cheers :) A friend is coming over and they are having a Chinese, I have already had chippy on monday so don't think I'm going to have one but we will see :D Hope you have a nice weekend :)

Didn't fail to temptation of the chinese but failed at the temptation of chippy, oh well still hope for a loss this week, but got to get a grip of having chippy no more than once a week.

Well!!!!!!!!! Just had a sneaky look at the scales and I'm 2 pounds UP :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it, I'm defo sacking the chippys off for a while, I am not going backwards!!!!! Even with the chippys I thought I would still lose this week, not an "official" weigh in, so got time to lose a couple pound for a STS, best I can hope for this week. :(

Don't know why but I just weighted me again and gained another pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! defo not having any more little looks, I knew there was a reason why I have never done it before.

Early tea and just had a jacket and a tuna steak and salad was loverly.

Cheers, there are going to be a few ups and downs along the way I suppose but thing is to get myself back on track and kick the little slips in the bud, so even if I get a gain on weigh day I'm not going to freak out.

there is that !

It's a lifetime change and remembering to get everything in moderation.

Last time round (about 4 years ago) I recording inch loss and it really brings home how much your body is changing. This time, I haven't been doing so - but maybe should. Maybe give me a boost if motivation gets low !

Don't worry or panic...a wee gain or sts is not a problem, next week will be a good result, because you sound so motivated after peeking at the scales....i had to train myself not to scale hop, its sometimes soul destroying isn't it?..anyway onward and downward James and well done for resisting the chinese!

a brand new week and new result awaits you next time :)

Weight fluctuates so wildly every day, i would only ever use the the result on an official weigh day, never the ones mid week. By weigh day you might be pleasantly surprised!!

Don't know why but I just weighted me again and gained another pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! defo not having any more little looks, I knew there was a reason why I have never done it before.

Early tea and just had a jacket and a tuna steak and salad was loverly.

Don't worry about it too much it happens now and then. Last week I put 2lbs on and this week I've taken 4.5 off. If you've eaten more carby/salty food than you have in a long time then you store some extra water rather than it being weight going back on.

The trick is not to panic and know it will fall off the following week.

glad to hear your mum is doing ok,as ou like chips have you tried the old slimming world method,
Serves: 4
Prep time:
Cook time:
Syns per serving:
bullet-amazing-support.gif
FREE
bullet-root.gif
bullet-healthy-eating.gif
FREE

ingredients

908g/2lb medium sized Maris Piper potatoes
Fry Light spray
crushed sea salt and malt vinegar

method

1. Preheat the oven to 240°C/Gas 9. Peel the potatoes using a potato peeler and remove any blemishes or 'eyes'. Slice lengthwise into approx ½in/1cm thick rectangular chips.

2. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the chips and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and leave aside for 10 minutes to dry.

3. Return the chips to the dry saucepan, cover with a lid and shake to ''rough up'' the edges of the chips - this roughness is important to the texture of the chips.
4. Spray a metal baking tray with Fry Light. Transfer the chips to the tray, spray lightly with Fry Light and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown on all sides. Drain them on absorbent kitchen paper and serve with salt and vinegar.

Sounds like a good idea that, not going to have any chips this week tho, I'll see how the weight loss goes in a week or two and have some then :)

Your weight fluctuates a hell of a lot over the course of a day. I was 8lbs up a one stage a few weeks back (my jaw hit the floor) but on the official day it registered as a loss. So don't let it play on your mind mate!

Well, the big day arrived and the losses continue :D

It's only a pound but that pound means a hell of a lot to me :)

Since the 4th weigh in on 1st of march where I had a STS, I have lost every week and so pleased this week was the same, and can carry on turning the numbers down on me ticker :)

Now what to have from the chippy [joke by the way :D] Think I'm having a steak and salad not sure yet will have a look round supermarket in a bit.

Bike done 6.4k, and weights.

Well done you. Sounds like you are going great guns.
Stay away from the chippy. lol!
U are doing amazingly well, have lost so much already. Seriously well done!!
X

Back