A whole lot of weight to shift.

Mum is going great guns at the min thanks, she is walking alot better still on the stick on still gets tired but she can walk round the supermarket and not go in the wheelchair now, what's great, plus it saves my back :D

Had tea already, and was nice, still hungry, think I might have worms!!! :D

Knee is still killing, hope it's not bad for long this time.

Cheers mate, hope you are not at work still and can enjoy the afternoon, just had a loverly chicken dinner if I do say so my self :)

Hoping for a decent week this week, I did have chippy monday and pasta from morrisons tuesday, but been on bike and done a little walking, cant do any today tho as knee is bad, gutted about that :( Still hoping for 4 pound this week to take me to half way to goal, and to get to my mini birthday goal, what I should do as got two weigh ins and 4 pound to go.

Mum fancied a burger, so took her mcnastys and had to sit there why she munched through one of them 1955 burgers, was hard but never had one myself.

Cheers was very hard but so glad I never gave in now, I want a decent weigh in tomorrow and that would of buggered that.

WOOHOO!!!

Lost six pound this week, over the moon.
:stickdance:

Also in doing so I have hit the half way point and lost ten stone in weight so far. Although I may want to lose more when I'm at my goal, but nether the less, it's ten stone gone :D

Mini goal of getting to half way point by my birthday reached with a week to spare :)

Bike done 15 mins 6.7k, weights done.

Over the moon, and just the boost I needed to keep me on track, here's to the next ten stone :)

Last edited:
Brill news ur smile is a good boost to us all to keep on track

Yes it's great to get ten stone off it's a lot easier to just do simple things like walk round a supermarket, still a long way to go like I keep saying , I only keep saying as I don't want to get complacent and drift of back to bad ways, main thing with me is I'm still of the ale what was my biggest vice.

Well done that really is something to be extremely proud of... Your an inspiration to many people on this site including me :)

Wow very impressed James. You're a complete star, especially as you've had to cope with your mum being ill as well the past couple of months. Hope she is recovering well and things are returning to a bit like normality for both of you.

Have a good week.

Congratulations on the milestone,you have done so well

Wow what a fantastic achievement! Well done! :D xxx

Wow 10 stone off that is amazing well done. Also well done on your 6lbs off this week! You must be so proud of yourself :D

Cheers Emma :)

I do actually :D

Even treated myself to some trekking poles tonight, will arrive latter in the week, also ordered a knee support, hope this one fits and not roll down cause me legs to fat :D

I really hope these poles and support let me walk more as I live within half hour drive of the peak district and would love to be able to start doing some walking around some nice spots, also loads of fields on the end of my street.

Haha, nothing wrong with being honest mate, we all joke about and that but at the end of the day this is our health and to be honest the most important thing in our lives, but one of the main things we take for granted and abuse.

I have always wanted to go on walks in the country but always just got pissed up and thought yeah one day I'll do that, then next things you know you are 30 years old and 37 odd stone and cant even make it round the block let alone over the fields, but one day I will, and that day is getting closer and closer the more I lose :)

Saying all that I couldn't be arsed to go on bike today but put superzise v superskinny on as I knew it would get me on the bike and it did, 20 mins 8.5k done.

Back