A whole lot of weight to shift.

Just had a beautiful stew, been in the slow cooker all day and now stuffed, cant beet a good old dumpling.

i have had slow cooker on too for OH,try adding lightly cooked leeks to the dumplings had them in a pub last year lovely...

oooo sounds lovely, I do love leeks forgot to get some as well, will try that next time.

I spend a lot of time in the brecon beacons it really has helped me in my weight loss plus I love the solitude and the feeling of space, because of work hours its not possible for me to get off to night classes etc, but I've found real enjoyment from this (blimey sound a bit serious for me!)

Flippin heck every once in a while you throw out some really deep comment. Makes me smile.

Sometimes James it's not about how far you can walk or the time you have to do it, it just helps to be outside with nature. It lifts your spirit and gets you away from the same old daily routine.

You do what I do...exercise bike while watching weightloss tv shows :) I always watch supersize v superskinny, or biggest loser, while on the bike. I reckon if they can do it we can too!

Whats your total loss to date now then?

Thanks.

Aesir, lost just over ten stone now, what I'm pleased with.

So poles come today so went for a trek over the fields with them, they defo helped and used a app on my phone to measure distance and it said I walked 2.20 miles in 1 hour 11 mins 27 seconds, what is great and not walked that far in years and years.

Think I have a blister on me little toe.

Couple of quick snaps from walk.

Fields.jpg

Fields2.jpg

Feilds3.jpg

Feilds4.jpg

Just reviewed the walk I did and the gps lost track and missed a bit I did so I would o walked further, maybe around 2.5 mile in total.

Knee support has come and it fits lol. Will were it next time I go on a walk over the fields I think.

Looks lovely where you are :) Must feel to get out in it
Been thinking of getting an ankle support for when i go dancing..

Bike done 20 mins 8.4k

Had a nice salad, tuna and a jacket spud last night, might go for some pasta from the salad bar at morrisons or more healthy option of beef Bourguignon that we cooked and froze a load the other day and cook some rice to go with it.

wow just found your diary and read a few of your post.. you are doing AMAZING! very inspirational :). it just shows that when you really put your mind to it and keep on track you can accomplish so much :). subscribing !

Hey buddy,

Good to see your still on track, Your doing really well,

oh and i LOVE beef Bourguignon, how did your healthy version turn out? and how healthy is it? im hungry now just thinking about it

Well I don't know how healthy it is but know it's healthier than the pasta bar at morrisons haha, Ended up going for the pasta option in the end, would really like to know how bad they are but suppose if I'm still losing weight each week it does not really matter at the min, well that's the way I'm looking at it :D

God I was stuffed after tea so took dogs out, took one round one block and another round a different block, couldn't take them together as one of the leads has snapped, need to get another one, could handle getting some really light weight leads as when I go over fields I could take them and let them of, don't want to be taking the leads we have/did have as they are big heavy metal and leather things and would be a pain to carry about with the walking poles, going to have a browse round the net and see what I find.

Bike done 15mins 6.2k.

Not sure what to have for tea, maybe another jacket.

wish i had somewhere to put a bike! lol seems like itd be a great workout..

They can be a bit of a pain but I got space at the end of the bed so put it there, what's also good as I see it as soon as I get up and don't "forget" to use it :D.

Ended up taking Mum out for dinner, had roast beef what was fairly decent but ended up having a scone, cream and jam after, not to worry though, it was nice :D

Back