A whole lot of weight to shift.

They can be a bit of a pain but I got space at the end of the bed so put it there, what's also good as I see it as soon as I get up and don't "forget" to use it :D.

Ended up taking Mum out for dinner, had roast beef what was fairly decent but ended up having a scone, cream and jam after, not to worry though, it was nice :D

yaay for simple pleasures (and the willpower to have just one ;) ) lol
yeah i have absolutely no room, but i have my wii fit board and stuff right where i see it as soon as i walk our living room.

hiya bud ! sounds like ye had a good week with your exercise and like the idea of having the bike there so it reminds ye to get up and at it !!

ive been using the wii fit which is ok but looking forward to doing some free weights. been holding back on them till ive a bit more weight off . did you get the dogs leads sorted??? although with having only one lead at least you did 2 laps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not looked for leads yet mate, to be honest I forgot all about it, I don't take them out normally, my step dad does, but with me getting more active now, I have started to take them a bit more.

Just had a quick look on google and think something like this would be ideal http://www.kjkropedogleads.co.uk/price-list-clip-leads.htm

Talking of walks just went out over fields again, 2.44 mile in 1 hour 11 mins 25sec, feel a little tired but well worth it, just having a pilchard sandwich now and some frazzles get showered after then me mate should be here.

wow nice walk :). the OH and i went for a long walk in the woods today it was really nice, im pretty tired myself though now lol

Mates just left, he brought his little uns up, always nice to see them don't see them enough to be honest.

Had a T bone steak and salad for tea was lovely, expensive bit of steak tho.

Got another mate coming up tomorrow with her children, not seen her for 2 maybe 3 years!

Hope you have a nice time with your friends and a great catch up session :)

Enjoy the week ahead and good luck for next weigh in!

ooh frazzles!!!! :)..aaah, memories ;)..yum yum

Well friend not coming now so just dinner for the family to cook for, no idea why but i weighed me last night and this morning no idea why as I never used to look before weigh day, saying I was 2 pound down this morning but had a sausage bacon and mushroom sandwich this morning from the cafe on the way back from shopping lol, oh well if I get a loss tomorrow then I'll be happy, done a fair bit of walking this week, but did have dumpling one day, chippy [normally have this tho] scone and cream, jam. cant expect to have massive losses each week tho, and like the saying goes any loss is a good loss, last time I look early tho,said it before but mean it this time. Dinner already on.

JLStretton said:
Well friend not coming now so just dinner for the family to cook for, no idea why but i weighed me last night and this morning no idea why as I never used to look before weigh day, saying I was 2 pound down this morning but had a sausage bacon and mushroom sandwich this morning from the cafe on the way back from shopping lol, oh well if I get a loss tomorrow then I'll be happy, done a fair bit of walking this week, but did have dumpling one day, chippy [normally have this tho] scone and cream, jam. cant expect to have massive losses each week tho, and like the saying goes any loss is a good loss, last time I look early tho,said it before but mean it this time. Dinner already on.

Listen matey when you have done as well as you have done you can afford a little treat now and then !!!!! As long as they are only treats that will be fine !!!! Like you say any loss is good and shows your still on track !!!!! I actually think that a little treat now and then proves that you are in control and have the will power to succeed !!!!!!!! I think you've done fantastic and I can't blame you for having the odd scone now and then .......... Especially with jam and cream ( clotted If possible ) . Have a great week buddy !!!

Cheers mate, I have had a disaster of a day food wise and just ended it with a Mcnastys, weighed me and I'm 3 pound up from last week, I should lose a couple during the night but it's one bad week in 8 odd months, so in the bigger picture it's nothing, no chippy tomorrow tho and I'm back on track as of now :)

as long as you are back on tack thats the main thing,
a wheel fell off my trolley then the other 3 came off,trying hard to get back xx

I said on the way back from Maccys that I'm not going to stuff the hard work of getting rid of the weight of a adult and I'm back on track straight away as I know if I get to used to having a slip here and there it will soon go pear shape and I will not allow that to happen, so from here on in chippy will be allowed if I lose 3 or more pound a week. Going to have jacket and tuna tomorrow for tea.

Well!!! 2 pound down, what is great.

Was going to go swimming this morning, searched my swimming stuff out at 11 last night and set the alarm for half 6 to go to the early bird swimming, but couldn't get out of bed lol.

Got up at half 9 ish did weights, then I normally do 15 mins on bike and 20 mins tuesdays and thursdays when I don't do weights, but did 25 mins today and managed 10k, what is great.

Yaay congrats :D and you got some good fitness in as well even when it wasnt what you originally scheduled.. Woohoo.. Itd probably mess me up if i didntdo what i was planning on lol

Back