A whole lot of weight to shift.

Last month

Chest: 57
Stomach: 59.5

This month

chest - 56
waist - 57

So a few inch lost in last month, not going to bother with leg and arm measurements, just chest and waist.

Great weight loss!! Yay you!!

Yaay congrats on your loss :) you are certainly on your way, what an inspiration!

Thing is Aesir I'm alot bigger than you, when `i get down to your weight I'll be happy with any loss, well I am now as any loss each week is a good loss.

Well done yet again buddy !!! Both on your weight and your measurements !!!!!!!!!! Keep up the fantastic work mate , your definately an inspiration !!!!!!!!

Cheers Ken, really is great to come on here and see words of encouragement, adds a little pressure that helps not to mess up and go of the rails knowing there are people checking up on your progress.

Bike done 25 mins 10.7k

Started at the start of february, my goal back then was to get under 400 by the end of year but I've already smashed that what pleases me lol

Yaay! Congrats! Thats so exciting:D

Went Specsavers today and had my first ever eye test they said I have a astigmatism I think it was called. Suffered with bad headaches for years and always said I would go opticians but never did, but vision got to blurred over the last few months.

Picked a couple of pairs

Titan 273

24880497.jpg

And Quicksilver 22
24876568.jpg

Back