A whole lot of weight to shift.

Well done for all the exercise :)

Never went over the fields but went round a couple blocks, Mum come round, she was abit tired and aching after but she did it.

Yea we were talking about going to the park, but its much to cold :(

Lol the Oh is on minecraft and i got my sweat on doing 20 min jog and 30 mins of steps :D

Went for another walk tonight this time on my own and did it at a quite fast pace all the way round.

have a good sunday James :)

pleased to hear you enjoyed your walk, i love walking and it has elped me with the weight loss, but not being out and about this week too much, must make up for it next week!

good luck with next weigh in :)

Went for another walk round the 2 blocks, crazy how I couldn't even do one at the start now 2 is easy.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and enjoy whats left of it, god this week has gone fast.

Yaaay.. I love it when you can really reflect kn your progress : D congrats.. Have a good night mister!

Well done on changing your life! :) its people like you that makes me think ok, it can be done i just need to find that something inside and keep hold of it... im starting my diet today, and i know its going to be a long journey but im so ready, and reading all of these inspirational stories is making me believe i CAN do it!

xXx

Lots of exercise :) impressive! Good luck x

Lost 2 this week what with having fish and chips I'm happy with.

Bike done 25 mins 10.3k and weights.

Bubba I wish you all the luck in the world, I just knew this was my time and I was going to do it, long way to go but I'm still as focussed and determind as when I started out.

Yaaay well done! You are atill going strong :D.
Good luck to you bubba as well thia is a great placevto start

Well done on this weeks weight loss James!!!

Back