A whole lot of weight to shift.

Hey there hope youre having a good day :)

Well done on your weight loss James !!

Hello MrsP, I'm not bad just watching a film on sky The American, then got to go do a bit of food shopping, hope you are well.

How was the film? Ive never seen it. Have fun shopping and dont go hungry, resist the treats! Lol

Film was ok, think I needed to pay more attention as I got confussed :D That's what I get for playing mw3 at the same time.

I'll resist treats, it's the chippys that get me :D

Aww.. I had to return that ti blockys the other day im jonesing for it atm lol.. Love that series first mw that i playrs the multiplayer though. Haha by the time i started the other ones they were all hacked to hell lol. Great story lines though

Well done on your loss we share the same wi day mine was a sts but that's down to lack of exercise n a bit of alcohol so gonna try to do better this week. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow - you are doing really well. I'm just starting my journey and stories like yours do so much to help raise my motivation levels.

Nice to know it helps with motavation :) Good luck on the weight loss :)

Bike done the morning 25 mins 10.2k and weights.

Think my body has been crying out for some veg for some time now as I havn't had a roast dinner for a few weeks, so today I cooked a roast beef dinner for us and it was beautiful even if I do say so myself :D Stuffed now tho.

Mmm roast dinner sounds delicious. glad enjoyed it :)..

Bike done 10.5k, feel tired this morning, feel like going back to bed.

Feel for you mate, was still in the land of nod at that time :D

So no weights today as I have done my neck and back in, but id bike 25 mins, 10.4k.

Hey james hope youre having a good weekend :D

It's not bad apart from me neck/shoulder! Hope yours has been a little more exciting.

Cant believe Angie Dowds is dead! and Gaey Speed! Rest In Peace! to both. :(

Well done for the amazing loss!!

That's so sad about them both :( x

6 this week, what I'm over thew moon with.

Lost over 20 on the BMI scale now what is great :)

Bike done 25 mins 10.5k, no weights this week.

Lost a inch of waist and chest this month, thought it would of been more but still going down.

Treat meal tonight, going to have chippy but will share the fish as last time I left half!

Last edited:
Good job james youre putting usball to shame.lol :p youre doing great and youve come so far.. I really look up to you (and not just cause im short :D)

:eek: Wow James!!!

Fantastic!!!! Well done!!

Back