A whole lot of weight to shift.

Wow!!! That's brill! Well done u x

Congrats! You're putting me to shame with the exercise :eek:

How do u motivate yourself to do all the exercise petal? X

How do u motivate yourself to do all the exercise petal? X

I have mentioned it before but think the main thing is simply that I think I was so close to dieing or at the very least being bed bound that it scares me, and I don't want to fall back into that lifestyle.

The more I keep doing at the min the more I can do and I love it :)

Done the most I have ever done on the bike today and did 11.2k in 25 mins.

Been none stop all morning cleaning and prepairing the veg for tonights tea.

enjoy your day James :)

I know its still a bit early, but any plans for xmas?

xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not even entered my head yet :D Nothing special I don't think, just a chilled one at home.

Working 24th and 26th not sure what the big day will bring yet as kids cannt make their minds up, then of course doing s bit of waiting at the castle

Sent from the hand of BB via a mobile device

..and don't be thinking you're on double time! ;)..no chance! .. a wee whisky and a bit of shortbread..maybe some turkey leftovers! :)

Your xmas sounds good to me James! Enjoy :)

Yaay for being able to do more. Its the coolest thing to actuaaly feel yourself having more stamina isnt it? I used ti feel like u was gibna die after doing the jog (in place) dor 10 mins now i can do 20 mina straight no problem :).. Keep it up. The mother in law got us advent calenders lol guess i get some.choc this.month lol.

oooo chocolate, cant remember the last time I had any, but then again I havn't got a sweet tooth.

Well done :) x

JLStretton said:
oooo chocolate, cant remember the last time I had any, but then again I havn't got a sweet tooth.

Me either probably give it to the dad in law hes the chocohol.

So I know I said I wasn't going to have a look but I have and now I wish I never, after going on bike all week and going for a longer walk at night I'm 2 pound UP at the min, does my head in some times, week not over yet tho so got to stay possitive!

Weight fluctuates so much through out the day its so hard to tell.. Youll do fine.. Dont worry just stay of those scales until WI mister!

Back