A whole lot of weight to shift.

I'm the same James, I need to step away from the scales!!!

Mind you, it is never so bad when you weigh mid-week and have lost!!!

Last edited:
JLStretton said:
oooo!! I've been told :) Sorry :D

Damn straight young man :p

Delivered some more flyers and went for a walk tonight, hoping the scale gods are kind on monday as I have done loads of exercise this week.

Thinking of cutting chippy to every 3 weeks and the pasta from morrisons.

So one week I'll have chippy, then the next week have the pasta then the week after have none.

Might go swimming tomorrow, MIGHT I say :D

Oooh a scale jumper..naughty naughty!!! :)

its so difficult to stop sneaky peeking, but it can be done..give your scales to a friend/relative after your weigh in, then collect them the night before next weigh in!!!!

Hope you maaged that swim..and good luck for official weigh in :)

What day is WI petal? Good luck! Hope u managed ur swim

Weigh in is tomorrow but had a look this morning and a STS is on the cards.

Didn't go swimming but did go to donny market and walked all round there, legs are killing.

Dont lose hope for tomorrow james.. I was the same when i got out of the shower yesterday (i know in a dirty cheater lol) but i got a 2 lb loss with my official WI this morning. So all is not lost my friend lol.

Bless u - well u were up 4 so u could have a sneaky lb off by tomorrow! Fingers crossed x

STS what with the sneaky peeks I have been having I have been expecting it.

Not through not exercising tho as I uped the walking loads this last week, but after 9 months of losses every week I was going to get a STS one week, just got to move on and up the game.

Weights done and did half hour on the exercise bike most I have ever done, 12.3k.

Also cutting the banana out and having a apple instead also two of the crackers at night, what will save me 150 - 200 cals day.

Congrats on the STS therea always room to celebrate not gaining :). Way to keep your kind focused and after all youve accomplished yoir valody is just probabaly giving itself a little rest.

Just tucking into a stew, been in the slow cooker all day and it's well nice.

Well done on your STS this week James!! x

Maybe u aren't eating enough with upping exercise? Well done for STS x

Hmmm maybe you are right, not thought about that, will see how I get on over the next couple weeks if I don't lose within them I'll have another think about what I'm eating.

Ok petal :) x

True enough.

Bike done 30 mins - 12.4k.

Nice salad and a jacket for tea.

Back