A whole lot of weight to shift.

Cheers but it's not really a great achivment lol

I have to disagree with you there young man!! A stay the same is much better than a gain!!

Plus, you have to look at the whole picture and look at your total weight loss since your journey began. You have, and still are, doing brilliantly.

Keep up the good work!!! :p

Just think how much lighter, healthier, fitter and happier you are this Christmas as well!!!

pinkelle said:
Just think how much lighter, healthier, fitter and happier you are this Christmas as well!!!

Yea you kust feel like a whole nother person and yoi can enjoy like you coildnt before :)

I am pretty much 3 stone lighter this Christmas, less than I have been in a long time and I feel soooooo good, you must be feeling on top of the world!! x

Yeah feel like a new man already to be honest, will be even better when the rest has gone :)

I've just had a read through your posts, and I just wanted to say that they are really inspiring! I joined tonight and need to lose 6st to get to goal, and it was a little bit overwhelming to realise!
Reading about your journey has inspired me to try my hardest, and to take it a day at a time! Thankyou very much! I know you'll get to your goal, you've come so far and you seem to have massive willpower!
Thankyou!

Bike done 30 mins - 12.8k.

Having braising steak and veg for tea, I bought a marrow yesterday, not seen one for years, loved them as a kid.

Oo dinner sounds yummy i miss steak :(. The OH lik them all welldone and they get tough that way so he doesnt like themm... He sure is missing out lol.enjoy:)

Weigh in is tomorrow but had a look this morning and a STS is on the cards.

Didn't go swimming but did go to donny market and walked all round there, legs are killing.

I love donny market the fruit n veg there is awesome and such good value, love the fishmarket too :) good exercise walking round it all especially when its busy lol :)

First time I have been fot years and to be honest was a little let down, no where near as big as it use to be and a lot of the stalls were the same.

Off to the cinema tonight to watch Dream House, hope it's good.

Oo :) never heard of it but i hope you enjoy it!

Just looked at some reviews and it dosn't look great, still going tho as I'm meeting a mate, not on till 9.45 tho.

Enjoy your film tonight James!

Just got in from the film and thought it was alright defo better than just staying in and getting bored.

:) glad u enjoyed x

Back