A whole lot of weight to shift.

Just back from cimema, took the GodSon to see Alvine and the Chipmunks.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Glad you got to see some good films :).. Hope youre doing good!

I'm alright now I have sat down for what seems the first time today :D

aching abit and had really bad gut rot, but I'm ready now for the footy, hope you are having a nice night :)

No walk today as I was busy but will go tomorrow maybe twice.

Wrap up warm :) im inside and im freezing.. Though if you walk fast enough youll warm up

Thank you very much :)

Just been fot a walk with a mate 1.6 mile according to gps on phone, best part seen another mate who I havn't seen for years and had a chat.

Ur doing so well :) so inspiring x

That is fan-tabulous!!!!

Well done James!!! xx

Hope all goes well at the docs! x

Cheers, docs said it's acid, but feeels different from all the other times, been put on diffrent tabs from last time hope these help as I feared it was gallstones!

Last edited:
Congrats on your loss :D.. Sry your stomach isnt doing too well hope you feel better soon

Hope your meds work out for you.

Hey there James, Congats on the weight loss. You are inspiration to those of us who are just starting out on our journey. Can I ask how long its taken you to lose the weight?

Keep up the good work! Hope your tummy gets better soon.
Emms x

Hello there Emma, of course you can ask, I started at the start of february, I did start about a week before my scales come so I bet I lost half a stone then but in ten months since I've had the scales I've lost 169 pound what I'm over the moon with and more than I thought I would lose this year, as I aimed for 400 pound to get to by the end of the year.

Think the tabs might be working, touch wood anyway.

Well done on your loss to date you are doing great :)

And with that I'm off for a walk, time to freeze :D

Hello there Emma, of course you can ask, I started at the start of february, I did start about a week before my scales come so I bet I lost half a stone then but in ten months since I've had the scales I've lost 169 pound what I'm over the moon with and more than I thought I would lose this year, as I aimed for 400 pound to get to by the end of the year.
Think the tabs might be working, touch wood anyway.
Well done on your loss to date you are doing great :)
And with that I'm off for a walk, time to freeze :D
That's amazing James. Can I ask how you're finding the exercise? I notice from your thread that you are pretty active- I am still very afraid of embracing exercise and have no stamina for major exercise as yet? Any tips?

Emms x

That's amazing James. Can I ask how you're finding the exercise? I notice from your thread that you are pretty active- I am still very afraid of embracing exercise and have no stamina for major exercise as yet? Any tips?

Emms x

At the start when I was at my biggest I couldn't do anything I went to try go round my block what is just shy of half a mile but couldn't manage it and was shattered and sweating like a pig and my back was killing, it must of only been 200-300 meters I got to and had to turn round and come back but with that I had a starting poing and something to build on.

Just take things slow to start with and go for a few walks, another thing I would say is get a exercise bike as it's great, and great to wright down how long and how far you have gone so you can compare along the way, there's always swimming as well what is brilliant and somthing I need to get into again.

And drink lots of water I drink at least 4 liters a day.

Back