A whole lot of weight to shift.

Another PB on the exercise bike 30 mins 13.3k this morning.

And just got back from a walk 1.81 mile in 38.22 mins, but it's all up and down big hills, first time I have done it :)

No, not feeling it :D

5ff1af0018b94f9e0e2cf7753f066ecf_BCholiday41112.gif

Another PB on the exercise bike 30 mins 13.3k this morning.
And just got back from a walk 1.81 mile in 38.22 mins, but it's all up and down big hills, first time I have done it
JLStretton;4425347] :)

Hey - Nice one James :D.
You are motivating me! - I might start my C25K this week - but then we've just had snow forecast for tomorrow - Eeek!

I am lucky that I live in a lovely little welsh FLAT village. So I can walk up and down the main street to work and back home really easily. Maybe I need more of a challenge!!

Emms x

Keep meaning to go wales for a break, looks lovely.

Went to town and got 11 bottles of waistline salad cream from home bargains as it's 60p cheaper a bottle than morrisons. Got home and went for a walk round to blocks and now chilling with me feet up as me legs are killing.

Tuna and jacket for tea was nice.

Was hard going on the bike today but did it, 30 mins 12.5k.

Got a nice stew going in the slow cooker.

Was hard going on the bike today but did it, 30 mins 12.5k. Got a nice stew going in the slow cooker.

Well done you! Stew sounds yum.
I received my new Just Dance 3 game for the Wii last night and had a go - I was knackered after 4 songs and the damn thing kept telling me I was lazy!! :rolleyes:

Going to have to keep going to build my stamina up a bit.

Hope you're having a good day!

Emms x

Stew was nice :)

Day been alright went yown and got some food shopping, all good no naughty food :D

Carry on going on the wii and you will notice your stamina improve in no time.

Hope you have a nice weekend :) Got much planned for it?

Stew was nice :) Day been alright went yown and got some food shopping, all good no naughty food :DCarry on going on the wii and you will notice your stamina improve in no time.
Hope you have a nice weekend :) Got much planned for it?

Been too tired to play on the wii tonight. Will have a go tomorrow.
Not much this weekend other than the usual - washing, cleaning etc. Boring housewife stuff. Got to go to Aberystwyth with my hubbie for an eye test tomorrow - so might have a nice brisk walk on the beach front.

I've worked hard this week so am having a sit down this evening - watching sky movies!! A bit lazy I know but I'm too knackered to do anything else!!

Made beef curry for tea with weight watcher naans - t'was lovely.

Hope you have a good weekend!!

Emms x

Went for another little walk tonight.

So glad I went for a eye tesy the other week, scary thinking I drove with such bad eye site!

Going to watch Shirlock holmes on sky on sunday then go watch the new one next week sometime at the cinema.

Hello Rose, we have got freinds from Spain coming for Xmas and she used to be a cook and is great at it, so might rope her into helping me out with the cooking :D

Hope it's not to windy up there for you over the weekend :)

She's doing great cheers, still off work. Drs said he dosn't want her going back till after her first check up what she has in mid january, still not heard nothing about her driving and still uses her stick to walk but is walking alot further now.

Yep still lokking after her :)

Just took her for a bacon, and sausage cob from town, fancied one for abit now and was ok nothing special tho. Got back and went for a walk in the snow!

oooh walking in the snow, i like to do that..but only the fresh stuff that my boots can cling to..too many impressions of bambi in the past to attempt the slippy stuff! have a nice day james :)

Went to go for a walk earlier but only got round the corner and was slipping so come home, thinking of getting a rowing machine for over winter when I cant get out for a walk.

Back