A whole lot of weight to shift.

Wow where do you live? I live in exeter devon and all we have is showers.I hate it when its slippy out,always affraid of falling and breaking a bone :$

In the midlands, it's not that bad but cant stand having to walk slow incase I slip, does me head in!

Well done on the loss :D

Let me know what the new Sherlock Holmes film is like James, me and sister gonna go watch it when kids back at school. She is going for her Downey Jr fix and I am going for my Jude Law fix!!! x

Will do.

Lost 4 pound this week :)

Exercise bike done 12.7k or 12.8k cant remember :D

Yaay congrats on your loss james

WELL DONE :D Xx

Being so it's not slippy out I just done the longer walk with the hills again, might not be slippy but it's wet! :D

Tucking in to some soup ready for chippy tea :D

Hey well done You!

My WI tonight as well - and I think i've STS so i'm super jealous now!

Enjoy your tea...Chippy...MMmmm...you're a bad influence!!

Emms x

Hope the scale gods are kind for you :)

Well if it's any consolation for you I'm sat here stuffed to the eye balls, don't think I have ever been so full, ate way to many chips, feel like a right fat pig :D To be honest they wasn't even that nice, oh well best make sure I don't slack on the exercise this week now if I want a loss next week.

Well done on your loss this week James, fantastic!!! x

Sorry you're chips were disappointing!

I gained 2lbs!! :(

Not happy. My leader said its because I started exercising this week - i've gone from zero to 30mins a day - which means a weight gain? I don't understand it...

Emms x

arr shame :( Try noy get to down, don't know how that works either saying that I had a STS a couple weeks in so might be somthing in it, here's to a loss next week if that's possible over xmas.

Bike was HARD!!! this morning but did it 30 mins 12.7k.

Wanted to know how much damage the chippy did so weighed me and 1 up, not to bad just got to be 100% over xmas if I want a lose next week now.

Just take it easy for next few days and you should be fine.. But dont be a scrooge on xmas enjoy yourself! :)

Watch out for the ghost of christmas past.. Future might be fun though lol

Back