A whole lot of weight to shift.

13.1k on bike and just been for a walk down the bank with a big hill on the way back.

Ever since I had chippy me bad guts has come back, thinking it is gallstones afterall.

Ever since I had chippy me bad guts has come back, thinking it is gallstones afterall.

Oh No!
You need to get that checked out James! I've got an aunt who's been ill with gallstones for a long time now cos she left it and didn't do anything.

Hope it eases off for you soon.

Emms x

Cheers, I have a few weeks left of the tabs the Dr gave me, if I still have it or it gets worse I'll go back.

Hope ur tummy feels better x

Guts still bad :(

Bike was the hardest it's been, legs felt like lead but managed 13.0k.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas.

Get well soon x

Take care James, get better soon!..might be worth popping into docs before they close for festivities, don't want to be suffering over the weekend?..he might prescribe alternative or stronger tabs/medication for you :)

I know 3 people who are on life changing diets and 2 have suffered gallstones, is it something to do with dieting?

Good luck jlstretton

Thanks all, yes you can get them from losing a lot of weight quickly.

I hope you feel better soon james! And i shall say merry christmas to you.. And i better not get a bah humbug back lol

Happy Christmas James :) x

Hope Santa was kind to everyone :D

Got a bike of me Mum what was a surprise, went round the block felt abit abyhoiw, a few things to sort on it but I like it, then went on my long walk.

On Christmas day?! Ur a machine :D x

So since the start of Feb I have lost 175 pound, what I'm over the moon with and couldn't be happier with it as I set a mini goal to get below 400 pound by the end of the year but made it to 338 .

I know I have allready added years onto my life but I'm not going to stop here though, it's all onwards and downwards and this time next year I will be at my "goal" weight.

2012 is going to be an epic year for both of us I think James!
Goals to be reached and dreams to be achieved.
Emms x

Back