A whole lot of weight to shift.

Went out in the end and did the longer walk with the hills but did it in reverse what is harder as it's up two hills down one :)

Hope youre feeling a bit better then :).. Good job going on thr walk even though you werent feeling it

Bike done 13.2k, not going on a longer walk today as my ankle is hurting but will do both blocks later and got to go town do a bit of shopping.

Just about to tuck into some pasta from the salad bar at morrisons hope it don't make the guts hurt.

Just ordered aload new clothes but in a size or 2 to small, first time I have bought named brands for well ever :D Won't fit yet but gives me something to look forward to :)

Also these, what I know will fit!

6202697530_main.jpg

Don't know what as come over me today but just ordered these as well!

2118_1.jpg

You deserve to treat yourself James. well done..I like the shoes/boots...looking good!

Great idea with smaller size clothes, us girls do it, so you should too, its a great incentive :)

Well new years resolusion broke already!!!

Weighed in this morning, I'm down though so pleased with that.

No bike this morning going to have a long weekend off it, well I might go on it later but I'll see how I feel.

Have a good day everyone :)

hi James,
What was your NY resolution?
I broke mine pretty early as well as i promised myself i would log in my diary every day and forgot on the 2/3 jan!
At least you've lost weight that's the main thing!!
Its good to give your body a rest - mix things up a bit keeps it guessing!
Emms xx

Well done on everything you've achieved James, I read your entire thread the other day and had to reply! Keep going, you're doing great.

Well done on everything you've achieved James, I read your entire thread the other day and had to reply! Keep going, you're doing great.
Thanks.

Very true Emma.

One of the tops come today and it fits now, maybe a little tight as I like them a little loose. Got about 4 more deliveries to go :D

Yaaay how exciting i cant wait to get some new threads! I want to wait until im definitely smaller size thiugh cause if i worked.this hard to.be in the same size still id be highly disappointed lol. Hopefully they come.soon though *shakes fist at the post nit runniing on weekends*

Back