A whole lot of weight to shift.

Wish I had held off as I was having salad for tea but because I know I'm down I bought a nice piece of sirlon steak, having it with a jacket tho not chips.

Main delivery of my new cloths come and they all fit apart one is a little tight, good job I never got a bigger size.

Yay to all the new clothes and exercise :) x

Just been on a couple mile walk, legs burning now but worth it :)

Well done :D

Apart from having a cough I feel great and love the feeling of just getting up and going for a walk round the village aand not thinking I'm going to pass out. Just the simple things in life feel great being able to do them, got loads of energy and get bored of just sitting around.

Apart from having a cough I feel great and love the feeling of just getting up and going for a walk round the village aand not thinking I'm going to pass out. Just the simple things in life feel great being able to do them, got loads of energy and get bored of just sitting around.

LOVE this post :D

going bk to the clothes thing, i still buy clothes that are miles too big as i still see myself exactly the same as i was before. i refused to have pictures taken of me when i was 20st so i cant even look at pics to see how big i was, to me i look the same as i did then

I can relate to that,i pick up large sizes and my daughter will take them off me and pass me 5 sizes smaller and say ' mum,your this size now' :)

I love this post too James!
You are an inspiration.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Emms x

You are a machine and unstoppable!!! :)

Last edited:
Hope u get well soon x

Lost 4 pound this week.

12.6k on exercise bike.

Got to take Mum for her chech up later, little worried just hope everything is still ok.

Congrats on your weight loss james.. Hope everything goes well with your mom later.. Let us know

Hey James - That's fantastic!
Hope your mum gets on okay - and that you feel better soon too.

Emms x

Back