A whole lot of weight to shift.

We've all been at it tonight! My mate just left and I was hungry so have had to slices of fresh bread (hand cut) with jam on. Only a very small bloomer so will count 6 points for it!
Late night munchies are the worst!

Emms x

That reminds me mum was trying out a new bread maker and I had a couple slices of that as well with the shepards pie, didn't feel guilty at the time but pissed off I ate it now.

We go out the way to exercise even when I didn't want to this week and then go stuff things up with eating some crap!

Don't be hard on yourself hun, you've been so motivated and so 'well behaved' even over christmas etc..unlike me! and hey..i fell off the wagon too yesterday, and today isn't looking too hopeful...yesterday was friday the 13th..i don't know what my excuse for today is though? ;)..hmmm?...think i'll choose emotional upset for today!

hang on in there,..you've come too far...so don't beat yourself up over a wee treat or two :)

Well after yesterday I've donhe the same tonight and ate half a sanie extra don't know what it is but I feel so ungry last few days!

With weigh in tomorrow what do I go and do, eat half a sanie with a few pringles left from xmas, oh well.

oh and two quality streets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well after having a few extra things I have still lost 3 pound :)

Bike done 30 mins - 13k

Does this mean I can have chippy tonight? :D

Not going to have it this week, going to have a good week.

Having a omelette for tea.

Well done on your great loss again this week James!!

Enjoy whatever you decide to have for your tea tonigh, me and little one are gonna make pizza!! Nom Nom!!

x

Not had pizza in months maybe years cant remember the last time, ooo a bbq from dominos might be on the cards soon.

Well after having a few extra things I have still lost 3 pound :)

Bike done 30 mins - 13k

Does this mean I can have chippy tonight?
:D

Well done you! :D:D:D

gentle reminder that you didn't like the last chippy you had - maybe something different as a treat tonight?

My weigh in is at 6.30pm tonight (which hacks me off as you always weigh heavier at night than in the morning!)

Emms x

yep always hevier at night.

Your right I never liked it Emma, I think it's just the thought of it as I don't have them that often but nearly every time I do I don't like them!

Wow! I just joined today & have been looking around. On the newbies intros, I wondered if I was doing the right thing just trying to establish a healthier eating pattern when so many were signed up to more structured plans. I'm glad to have found your progress & to see that healthier eating + more activity does produce results!!

Well done so far, I hope I can emulate what you've achieved!

Hello there and welcome aboard, it's a hard long slog but totaly worth it, there are ups and downs along the way but as long as you get back on board straight away after a slip you will get there in the end, I still have a long way to go but I know one day I will get there.

Wish you all the best and good luck on your journey.

Had the omelette for tea what was better than a tak out BUT mum cooked a fresh loaf tonight and and I couldn't resist on having a slice toasted oh well I have done a fair amout of walking today.

Back