A whole lot of weight to shift.

Dont be so hard on yourself, like its been said sometimes your body can bebefit from that jolt to the metabolism. Its ok to have treats from time to time, its knowing when to stop and having self control that shows the progress and changes that we have made :) and you are doing amazing. Congrats on the loss as well you definitely have earnes it.

Morning James
How's it going today?
Been on the bike yet or out for a walk?
I went out to defrost the car this morning and swear I almost got frostbite!

I'm supposed to be going to circuits for the first time on Wednesday evening - but am terrified after watching the Monday night lot at it whilst waiting to get weighed last night - lost 2lbs BTW.

Hope you have a good day!

Emms x

Yep been on bike 13.2k.

Got to go shopping in a bit and not looking forward to sorting the car out.

Well done on the loss :)

Cant find my passport, doing my head in looked everywhere I can think of!

I was going to suggest looking in your suitcase from your last holiday...but you've found it now :)..okay where are you off to?..and is there room in your suitcase for me?...(i'll breathe in ;) )

Going to stay at friends in Spain in April for a few months while I'm over there I have just book this villa who I am going to meet a mate there.

a1197446.jpg

a412549.jpg

a412547.jpg

There is plenty of room Rose, I'm driving over :D

hee hee beanboy ;)....i'm still waiting for the 'best offer' from you of a bottle of champagne, remember?...didn't have you down as the neglectful type!

Villa looks fab JLS, loving that pool..enjoy! :)

*jealous* Looks fab James.
Wil you still have access to t'internet whilst over in spain?
We'll miss you on here if not!
Emms xx

Yeah will have internet there Emma, not getting away from me that easy :D

When you put it like that Clanger it's a no brainer, sorry BB :D

Bike done 12.8k.

Back