A whole lot of weight to shift.

beanboy..PLEASE come along to this 18-70 holiday!!!..i'll need to cry myself to sleep every night if you don't :)..and JLS couldn't handle all of us all by himself!! ;)

Ladies..beanboy is a George Clooney lookalike..and i met him first!!!! hee hee

Oh dear Rose has enrolled another Minimims Man to her harem. Be very careful James.

Sorry I haven't visited in here for a while (too busy keeping Rose in line lol) but I see you are doing magnificently on the weight loss front and hope your mum is recovering well now.

Hope you've had a good day James..don't listen to Tranquility, i'm a quiet, shy kind of girl..the rumours are just not true!!! ;)

You won't need the 'net when away..'cos we are all coming with you now!

12.4k done was hard goingtoday on the bike but it's done for another week now.

Going to have oven chips for tea I think.

eating the oven chips as I type what wouldn't be to bad but having a bit of steak thats about the size of the plate with them :D

Well that was a case of eyes bigger than belly, had to leave half the steak dogs wont mind tho.

Well done James :) inspirational as always x

Bored out my mind tonight so just went on the bike and thought I'd go for a PB and I got into the 14k's for the first time, 14.3k in 30 mins, dripping in sweat and could hardly breath, thought I was having a heart attack!!!!!! :D Beat my previous best by 1.5k. Now to get my breath back!

Well done :) brilliant effort!

Yeah they come here quite regular, was here last at xmas, the people renting her bungalow havn't bet they will be surprised a little with how much I've lost.

just goes to prove what exercise and sensible eating can achieve

They were the exact same words my Dr said the other day when I went for something.:)

Well dobe on your loss james! 14 k is amazing especially cause yiu just got on vause you were bored :)..

Back