A whole lot of weight to shift.

Blimey mate outstanding, I was wondering have ur friends in Spain seen u since last yr?

Sent from the hand of BB via a mobile device

no BB.. you are NOT going yourself pretending to be JLS!!!..and lapping up the generousity and hospitality from his friends! ;)

Well done james on another good loss, so dedicated, you deserve great results! Your friends will be truly amazed..and we'll all catch it on camera as we stagger off that coach! ;)

YAY!! Well done James!!

Thanks all.

To celebrate mum going back to work today I said we should have chippy :D [any excuse] Was nice for a change but couldn't eat all I left a few chips but left 2/3rds of a mixed kebab as I just couldn't eat it
eyes-bigger-than-belly1.jpg
all.

Hey James - Well done on 4lbs loss this week!

Can I ask how long it takes you to cycle 13k on your bike? I've joined a gym and am going to have a go...

Emms x

PS - Lost 2lbs this week!!

Well done on the loss Emma, I do 30 mins on the bike and I make sure I do at least 2k for every 5 mins on there. Good luck with the gym.

Thanks James - good to know what I'm aiming for!!

Emms xx

Yay!!! Brill loss :) x

I still need to start going swimming again but not started yet.

Bike done 13k.

Well while watching the biggest loser I thought why not go on bike for half hour so I did, 13.1k.

Yeah I would of sent the black girl home, don't like her one bit, seems sly to me.

Anything you say? :D Now Now James, calm down!!! :D

Back to exercise and 12.5k done on bike, legs are killing me, might try a walk later if I can stand up!

Have a good day james, i'd have sent the irish guy (gerard?) home too. He might not last much longer.

Errm..this holiday is FREE???....nobody told me!..woohoo even better :)

Just been for a walk round the village, legs feel a little better now.

Not felt a "connection" with any of them on the British BB to be honest, I like the Aussie one best.

woohooooo Liverpool just won to get into the cup final.

:talk017:

I know mate playing anyhow this season, just hope we don't underestimate Cardiff the way we did Bolton.

Bike done, can't remember how far but over 13k.

Back