A whole lot of weight to shift.

Well done :)

The new Aussie BL started this week, and isn't much chop I reckon- all singles, (a bit creepy, like a dating show), concealed camera's all over the campus which the contestants don't know about, lashings of shame and humiliation for all!
You are still doing great, darling boy!

The new Aussie BL started this week, and isn't much chop I reckon- all singles, (a bit creepy, like a dating show), concealed camera's all over the campus which the contestants don't know about, lashings of shame and humiliation for all!
You are still doing great, darling boy!

When and what channel is this on, didn't know a new one was on.

how you doing James? :)
I'm not too bad thanks, not been on bike today as I had a little look at the scales this morning and they were showing a STS so thought to myself what's the point in doing all this exercise this week when it's not paying off, totaly wront attitude I know and have snapped out of it now so might go on bike later :D

Hope you are well.

Dont ler it get you get discouraged sometimes you body juat need a rest. You do so good all the time and if anything you are fetting.healthier and more in.shape even.without the weight lost

Yeah you are right MrsP, and I have no right to moan as overall I am pleased as can be with what I have lost to date.

Cheers Rose, hope you have a good one as well.

Well it worked Carly as I just went on bike and got into the 14ks for only the 2nd time ;)

Hope you have a good walk!

Woop :) well done

Gotta fight that defeatism! (I'm sure that is what got me in to trouble!) I am in Aust, so the BL info won't be any help to you for catching the show. I'm hoping it is going to improve rapidly- apparently the ratings for Thursday night were the lowest ever for BL here. I kept it on, but only 'cause the Commando was in a rowing challange!
Hope you have a great weekend sweets!

Oh right, in the UK I think were near the end of the series with Dave in it.

For getting down and in the wrong mind set I made myself do 30 mins on the bike this morning, yep on the bike at the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Going for a walk down to the village at 11 to get a hot pork cob with apple sauce! as there well nice, then back for the footy.

Hope everyone as a nice weekend.

Back