A whole lot of weight to shift.

Wow :) 30 mins!!! Well done u :D and enjoy lunch and footie x

Yep, great win.

Just smashed another 30mins/12.5k on the bike.

doing well james! I actually enjoy the exercise bike?..strange, but i do! keep up the good work, and have a lovely sunday :)

yep. VERY good win..happy household up here! woohooo

Had chips agagin from the chippy for tea with steak, just weighed in and up 3 pound on last week, should lose some over night but not looking very promasing.

Just had half a ham sanie and a biscuit as well!!!!!!11

oh well sod it, what ever the scales say tomorrow I'm 100% back on plan, come to far to mess things up now.

My gut starting to get me down abit tbh, about loose skin but like I've said all along nothing I can do about that, and if I need a op to sort it then so be it.

Good luck with WI... Are u doing toning exercises petal? Maybe see doc for some ideas? It will all work out ;)

I was doing squats but stopped them as my knees where killing, might have to think about doing them but I'm nealy certain it wont help but surpose I wont know if I dont try.

Well done James!! Nearly at the 200lb mark!!!!!

xx

Hey James! Well done honey!

I lost 1lb this week - its still a loss!

Emms x

Well done for another brill loss :D x

Thanks all.

Well done Emma, it certainly is a loss, long may they continue.

Went and watched The Grey last night, I liked it.

Been wanting a upper body exercise to do, so my mate has give me his stand free puchbag, got it yesterday and went on it first thing this morning only did 15 mins but can hardly lift my arms now :D then straight on bike for half hour, 13.2k done.

15 mins is heaps, at my gym all the really fit guys do it in 1 mins bursts! I have read that if you excerise the upper limbs, followed by lower, followed by upper etc it burns more calories than long sessions on each- all that blood rushing around?- and my circiut classes are all upper/lower/upper/lower based on this. Perhaps you could do five mins bike, one min arms, repeat endlessly?
Have a good day James!

Well I have not long got back from a walk about 9 mile long, feel sore as now, could really do with a full body massage, any takers? :D

Back