A whole lot of weight to shift.

Get a professional - treat urself :) well done! X

So thought I would see if the walk had made me lose any, wish I never showing the same, oh well.

Bike done 14k.

I did a recaculation of my calls intake at the weekend and I was getting in roufly 1600 odd give or take a couple hundred on what I have for tea, so added a banana this week a day, I wounder if that's why I havent lost this week up to now.

Wow your doing really well with your exercising! Cant wait till I can stand a 9 mile walk!
I just cant get myself into exercising at the minute. What did you start off with??
x

Hello Rachael, I started off by just walking round my block, then swimming as well, and more walking.

Still showing a STS, I really have got to stop this daily weigh in, it's driving me mad!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Legs still sore but nothing to bad, went for a walk warlier and seen a mate who I grew up with but havn't seen for ages joke really we live in same village but never see each other, suppose that's what happends as we grow up but should make more of a effort to stay in touch with friends as before you know it 2 years as past by.

Well I have not long got back from a walk about 9 mile long, feel sore as now, could really do with a full body massage, any takers? :D

WOW!! That's awesome James, well done!! You must feel great after that.

Didn't go on the exercise bike yesterday, but just been on it for 30 mins, 13.7k, went for a walk round thew village earlier and went on punchbag before that. Started snowing now so glad I got todays walk in early.

You're welcome to it, hate it as it makes driving a absolute nightmare, wouldn't mind if it was 3 foot deep but it just turns to ice and slush lol.

Thought I would give the bike abit more punishment, so did 30 mins 13.2k.

I will lose weight this week lol.

I'd take a trip over to Livestrong.com James and check your cals for the exercise you're doing. You may need to eat a few more. Bananas tend to be a bit carb dense as well so they could stall you rather than help you.

Good luck for WI.

That's exactly what I thought about bananas so sacked them off the other day and this morning was a pound down so maybe something in that.

But this as seriously got to be the last week I weigh in midweek.

Hey James,
How you doing? Can I ask what keeps you motivated to keep going? I've only been at this for three months and am having a bit of a downer this week and my will power is slipping.
I still have the goal in my head, but I think cos I've lost weight ever week Ive got a bit complacent this week?
Tips would be good!

Emms x

Well! For me the main reason is I don't want to EVER go back to how I was before I started all this and that keeps me on track as like I have said when I was at my biggest drinking and eating all the crap I could get my hands on I had pains and I seriously thought I was having a heart attack and being 30 no one should be going through that, and the thought of dieing really frietends me. Plus also being 30 I want to eventually get a missus and would like to go travelling one day, just do normal things normal people do, and none of that would of happened if I stayed the fat mess I was lol.

As for tips, I don't really have any just try get your head in the same frame of mind that you set out with on this journey and reevaluate just how much you want it, plus just think of that little slinky black dress lol.

Hope you stay on track and not give up all the hard work you have put in, it's a hard slog and we all have our off days as like I have said before we're not robots.

Ur a star James :) u will lose this week :) x

Back