A whole lot of weight to shift.

James,

I have just checked in as didnt have time yesterday. What can I say?!!?

A-MAY-ZING!!!

I bet you are over the moon with your fantastic results over the past 12 months!!

I also bet your mum is as proud as punch!!

Good on you James, keep it up and I hope you savoured each and every chip last night!!

x x x x x x x x x x x

Hello Rachael, I started off by just walking round my block, then swimming as well, and more walking.

Still showing a STS, I really have got to stop this daily weigh in, it's driving me mad!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Do you find that exercising is helping your weight loss a lot? Or are you doing it more to tone yourself up whilst loosing? x

why does life just do your head in sometimes, feel like just going out and getting pissed out my head.

Hope everything is okay James. Life throws all sorts at us, but the important thing is to survive the blows and come out the other end! Take care x...and step away from those daily weigh ins ;)..naughty naughty! :)

Hope youre okay honey - I had a day like that yesterday. Sending you big hugs. Emms x

Hi James, I hope all is well!

xx

I'm alright cheers everyone, not nursing a hangover, just abit of self pity lol.

Hope ur ok poppet :) share with the group. X

I'm still new to this site but I'm so touched that it's all just positive encouragement. Strangers to me (and I'm sure any of you that had more that a few stone to loose) have just ment abuse and hurtful comments about appearance but here everyone is nice. It's lovely

Right enough self pitying, I'm back, not that I have been awway lol, but did have chippy last night, what was vile, oh well, going to have pasta from morrisond tonight so god knows what the weigh in will be this week, still been doing the exercise but not been on it today yet, going on it tonight.

Do you find that exercising is helping your weight loss a lot? Or are you doing it more to tone yourself up whilst loosing? x

Sorry I havant replied yet, but I'm not sure if it does or not, but I do know that it helps keep me on track food wise as I think I have done all this hard work exerciseing I'm not going to undo it by eating crap.

Oh and thanks everyone, you are a good bunch, we are lucky to have each other if we ever needed anyone to talk to, and especially thanks to Carly [Mummyto3] :)

Back