A whole lot of weight to shift.

Thanks everyone.

Pleased to say I lost 4 pound, the body works in wierd ways some times as last week I did more exercise and ate a lot less and lost 2, but I did make a concous effort to eat a little more just didn't want it to be the chips and bacon cobs, oh well a new week and I feel like a new me again :D

Bike donr 30 mins 14k dead.

Have a good week everyone.

well done james, you are a true shrinking machine :)

'chest' days beanboy?..lol..that damn 'phone again eh?...or do you have an odd routine in your new lifestyle? heehee

Yay you James!!! Only 2 to go until you are in the century club......AGAIN!!!!

XX

I know Laura, it's been on my mind for a few weeks now getting to the double century!! Hoping to get it next week :)

I know Laura, it's been on my mind for a few weeks now getting to the double century!! Hoping to get it next week :)

Definately do-able!!!

How exciting!!!!

I actually cannot believe how much weight youve lost in such a short time! You really are inspirational!
You must be so proud of your self!
Well done!

Well done on the loss :D fab! X

Thanks all, and yes Rachael, I'm over the moon and much more healthy than I was, what's the main thing.

Bike done, 30 mins, 13.2k.

Thanks everyone.

Didn't go on bike yesterday, didn't realise it had got so late, time flies when you're having fun.

Bike done this morning, 13.6k.

Bike

Hey even superman needs a rest and to enjoy himself sometimes :D

Late response but, well done on your loss James :cool:

Back