A whole lot of weight to shift.

6lbs......FANTASTIC loss well done you, now what's all this about an unauthorised minimins trip to a safari park?? I'm sure RainbowRose will have something to say about it lol

INDEED! a trip out that didn't include ME!..and Clanger, Tranqs, Squeezy Caroline and Beanboy!!!! and the rest of the crew!..tut tut :D

Hope you had a fantastic time, and massive congrats on an amazing loss this week!..woohooo, well done James :)

Well done on the 6lbs James. Now remember to clear all future outings with Aunty Rose at least a week in advance ;)

hee hee..makes me sound like an agony aunt!...'share your problems with auntie Rose' :)..or for those more daring...Auntie Rosie's Romantic Rendevous club..all welcome :D

have a good day James :)

Yeah weather is good here,

No didn't do anything different, apart from stop having salads for the last 2 weeks and had a proper meal. And ate a yougart and crackers extra, I had a feeling why I was only getting 2s as I wasn't eating enough and since I have had a 4 and a 6 pound loss, so very pleased with that.

Hi :)

Congratulations on hitting the 2 century milestone I am totally in awe! Reading through your posts you seem to have such a positive yet sensible approach...eat a little more, do a little more. Amazing! Well done, you totally deserve it xxx

Have a great weekend James..and keep eating 'more' if you see what i mean ;)
good luck for next weigh in and i hope you haven't sneaked in any more day/nights or even weekend breaks into your diary..without inviting the minimins crew?..don't know if beany will be allowed to leave his town though because of the restrictions and the 'tag' hee hee..but we'll send him a postcard!

Not been on here for a bit it seems, yes mate looking forward to the match, could handle a ale to go with it but so not worth it.

COME ON YOU REDMEN!

Hi James
I ve seem you on other threads but just had to say you have done so well and really are an inspiration . Hope you don't mind me tagging along x

Of course I dont mind :)

You are doing great yourself by the looks of things and well done on getting back on track after a mini break from it.

I know mate, think I'm more relieved than anything great to win but fair play to Cardiff they played with great heart and spirit.

Fantastic James, very well done yet again..a true shrinking machine,i bet you can really feel the difference in day to day things and in your clothes! so pleased you got another good loss this week!

have a great day :)

Well done on another great loss James!!

Back