A whole lot of weight to shift.

Well don't :) another fab loss! Cx

Wow well done on your loss.. You amaze me.. I wish i could be as consistant as you lol

Thanks MrsP, I am bigger so easier for me to lose atm, you are doing great and are still on track to get to your goal, we are all diffrent and get there diffrently thing is we all get there in the end and not quit.

Well done again James :) you must be feeling great x

Defo feel beter than I did a year ago, where I wasn't living just surviving.

Bike done 30 mins, 14k again.

:D u are a star!

Thanks you two, hope you have a nice day as well :)

I know Carly I cant help it, I'm just awesome lol :D

Bike done, 13.9k

Had a bit of a hair cut, not gonna let it get long as it looks like a birds nest as I can never be arsed to do anything with it.

Lovely day out there today :)

Hey James,
Nice new profile pic! it was a lovely day today here in wales too! I went out for half an hour in my lunch break and walked along the riverside in the sunshine!

Emms x

Hi James, loving the new pic!
Hope you had a good day and took advantage of the gorgeous weather :D We're expecting snow this weekend, how is that even possible in March?! x

Oh no don't say that Linz, was hoping all that was behind us now lol

Good to see you about Emma, hope you are still on track and doing well, I keep popping in that thread but you never update it lol

Bike done 14.7k

Hi James am sure you have earned that pizza ! I am reading your inspirational diary You have done brilliantly ! And it is encouraging me to keep up the exercise ! X

Oh no don't say that Linz, was hoping all that was behind us now lol

Good to see you about Emma, hope you are still on track and doing well, I keep popping in that thread but you never update it lol

Bike done 14.7k

Hi James,

I know - thanks for the prod - I do need to go in and update. I'll do it now...

Emms xx

Back