A whole lot of weight to shift.

Bike done.

Did the equivalent of a marathon 42.2k, 96 mins.

Did the bike yesterday 14.9k 30 mins, anddone it today 15k 30 mins.

Lost 4 pound this week.

Cheers mate, I did leave half the pizza as I was stuffed but had 3/4 of a garlic bread as well, must of been all the bike and walking countered the food.

Well done this week James! Amazing!!!!

knees bruised and hurting, so what do I do go and go on the bike again for half hour!

Thanks you 2, and with that I went on it again, 1 and half hours in total for the day. Thats it though, just hope knee dosent flai up loads, only got my self to blame if it does.

Good grief James..is there no stopping you? :)..take care of your knee though..you need it in full working order when you are strutting about the town centre this summer!..making all the young ladies heads turn! :)

I have a question do you use a stationary bike or a regular one? I was thinking about getting a stationary one but my friend said "You too fat to use one, you need to be under 100kg". Kinda put me off but I would like to as I used to love it when I used them at the gym a few years back.

yep a stationary bike, I know they have max user weights but I used mine from when I was over 30 stone and is still going strong.

Back