A whole lot of weight to shift.

Hope you've had a good day James :) I too would be lost without my bike..AND i too used it 'above' the recommended weight, happy to report it didn't collapse! :)

hee hee i almost forgot about our hol next month Clanger, i better start packing soon! :)

Buy York Aspire Exercise Bike at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Exercise bikes. got it about 8 months ago on offer, and your lucky its on offer again right now!!! a couple more people asked witch one i have but wasnt on offer for them.

Only thing is it has to be plugged in to mains to work, apart from that its awesome.
Thanks just looked on the site and the same Yorke do a very similar looking model which is also a cross trainer so I am going to buy that so I can have the benefit of both thanks!

Giving my legs a rest today and leaving the bike, will go for a walk still in a bit.

How's it going James? :) x

Thats one heck of a walk James!!! :p

Thats one heck of a walk James!!! :p

Walking to your house takes time :D

Yeah everything good here thanks everyone, been laying off the bike still been doing a walk but tried giving legs a bit of a rest for a few days, so not much to update.

Hope eveyone had a good weekend, and enjoy a nice sunday afternoon.

Well done for the awesome loss! X

Well done on the great loss this week James!! :). X

Cheers Laura :) x

4 pound gone this week taking me under 300 pound, over the moon :)

Next mini goal is to get to 279 taking me under 20 stone for the first time since god know when!!!

Thought I would give the bike a try this morning did 30 mins and 12.4k, took it slow but at least I got a little done :)

What you gonna do to celebrate below 300 James?

Well done James! :D enjoy your chippy x

Back