A whole lot of weight to shift.

Well done for the loss James :) x

Thanks Rose, you too.

4 pound gone this week, what's great esspecilly as I have not been great on food and less exercise, and felt bloated all week, but not complaining :)

Bike done 30 mins 14.8k

So think it's time for a mini goal!

I want to get to 50% weight loss by the time I go to Spain in the first week of july!!! will be 38 pound to go in 14 weeks so just under 3 pound a week! Doable but I would of thought weight loss will slow soon though!

Walk done and dusted for the day, feels great to be back in the groove, now what for tea, is that the chippy I hear calling me in the distance lol

Fan dabby dozey weight loss again James!! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S MiniMins

JLStretton said:
So think it's time for a mini goal!

I want to get to 50% weight loss by the time I go to Spain in the first week of july!!! will be 38 pound to go in 14 weeks so just under 3 pound a week! Doable but I would of thought weight loss will slow soon though!

Definitely do-able!!!

Chippy sounds good. We having chicken salad and a jacket!

Well done on the loss James! Your goal is definitely do able :)

Hi James
Well done on your weight loss you are doing so well what sort of plan are you following food wise ? Your just so consistent :) I am taking your lead and have really upped my exercise now . Altho dont think I can afford the gym so will invest in my own exercise bike I ve seen the link for the one you recommend .
Am sure you will reach your goal :)

Crikey James..is there anything of you left???? another 4lbs..fantastic!!! :) so happy for you, what an inspiration you are!

Your mini goal sounds very do-able with your track record..go for it!!! July will be here in a blink of an eye ;)

No chippy for me...makeral, baby pots and beetroot tonight :)...i'd struggle to have a chippy meal tonight..our chip shop closed down last week!!!..hee hee

Hey James, Good weight loss this week - well done honey.

I dropped of the plan for a week or two but am back on it with a vengeance and am off to WI tonight - so will see what damage I have done!
Hope you're having a good Monday. :D

Emms xx

U really are a star!!! :) well done x

emmaholl said:
Hey James, Good weight loss this week - well done honey.

I dropped of the plan for a week or two but am back on it with a vengeance and am off to WI tonight - so will see what damage I have done!
Hope you're having a good Monday. :D

Emms xx

Good luck at wi tonight....keep us posted!! X

Thanks everyone :)

Im not following any plan really, I eat weetabix for breakfast, then a yogurt a hour or so later, then a sarnie and packet of crisps and then sometimes a apple a couple hours after that, then what ever I want for tea, mainly a veg dinner or spag bol or stirfry or a omlette and beans with some meat or my pasta from the pasta bar at morrisons or chippy lol.

Think I will contact morrisons when I'm done and get them to pay me to advertise there pasta as a healthy weight loss food :D

Sorry to hear you went off track Emma but pleased you are back with us, hope the scales arnt to nasty later.

Thanks everyone :)

Think I will contact morrisons when I'm done and get them to pay me to advertise there pasta as a healthy weight loss food :D

Lol...."Morrisons pasta" and "healthy" in the same sentence?!!? Are you sure??!!!!
:p

Back