A whole lot of weight to shift.

Lol...."Morrisons pasta" and "healthy" in the same sentence?!!? Are you sure??!!!!
:p

Hahahaha! :8855: I was going to say the same thing!

Thats all hope everyone is well, and no Rose it was the thick creamy cheese white pasta sort lol

Well after over endulging and no exercise this week I have just had a little look on scales and I'm 5 pound up in a few days so got to really pull my finger out now to claw some of that back, just goes to show that it's so easy to gain bloody weight. alwell it's been a valuble lesson to me that's for sure.

To be honest I'm not over a lot down about, dont get me wrong I'm not happy but I'ts just give me a warning to stay foccussed and it's showed me how easy it is to go off track.

You'll find a lot of it is just water weight James if you've been hitting the carbs. It will soon be off once you start normal eating again. Don't let it get you down.

I agree, there is no way you have eaten 17500 EXTRA calories in 3 days. I must be fluid retention.

Plus dont forget you have been unable to use your bike in, 2-3 weeks.

Hi James

I haven't really posted here much but check every Monday to see how you have got on :) You are a real inspiration, I hope you know that :)

It will be gone by WI :) ur a superstar remember! X

Thats all hope everyone is well, and no Rose it was the thick creamy cheese white pasta sort lol

Well after over endulging and no exercise this week I have just had a little look on scales and I'm 5 pound up in a few days so got to really pull my finger out now to claw some of that back, just goes to show that it's so easy to gain bloody weight. alwell it's been a valuble lesson to me that's for sure.

yep, so blooming easy to put on..and difficult to take off!..still, with your mindset James those 5lbs will be gone in a flash :)..grab hold of that monday wagon with both hands..and away we go! :D

Well food wise has been a total disaster, but the company was fantastic, had a great time with Laura, cadburys world was decent and warm melted chocolate samples were lovely mmmm

I know the weigh in isnt going to be fantastic but I'm prepaired for what ever and I'm back on track 100% from now!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend :)

JLStretton said:
Well food wise has been a total disaster, but the company was fantastic, had a great time with Laura, cadburys world was decent and warm melted chocolate samples were lovely mmmm

I know the weigh in isnt going to be fantastic but I'm prepaired for what ever and I'm back on track 100% from now!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend :)

Food hasnt been THAT bad when you sit and work it out although it could, and should, have been better.

Both back to it!!!

Sent from Pinkelle's moby!!

Yeah you are right, not like we sat there and stuffed our faces none stop lol and at the end of the day sod it I enjoyed it :)

JLStretton said:
Yeah you are right, not like we sat there and stuffed our faces none stop lol and at the end of the day sod it I enjoyed it :)

One day off every blue moon won't hurt!!

Sent from Pinkelle's moby!!

Certainly wont harm, cant live the rest of our lives not having any treats.

Sounds like a yummy time :) x

oi oi. u alright gawjus i havent been on here for a couple weeks now. thought i'd pop on here to see how ur doing. im bored, gimme a text if ur about or i'll b on fb x

Just been and seen The Hunger Games, was good but would of been better as a 18 with blood and guts everywhere.

Hope all is well!

Hello Elm, I'm good thanks hope you are going well!?

Well I was expecting a gain and a gain I got, 1 on!

Back